Just bought a pre-cooler...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Nugglit, Mar 15, 2010.

1. As the title informs, I just picked up a new pre-cooler for my bong. Now I was wondering, does the less harsh smoke seem to give you a less stoney high? Because I know when I rip a bowl from a pipe, shotgun, or even my bong before/without this new pre-cooler, I get toasted. Taking hits with this new perc just seems less satisfying. Anyone else get the same notion?

2. Some people like knowing they are inhaling smoke and relate that feeling to being high. You're getting the same amount of THC/Cannabinoids so there is nothing that will make you less high. You probably just won't cough your brains out so you won't get a light headed feeling.

3. its not taking anything away from the smoke. it's all in your head man

4. the only thing that would happen if it was just a precooler without any type of diffuser action. if it goes from big bubbles to little bubblings u do get a lighter more air filled smoke. So u are technically getting less smoke.

5. Nope. Sorry but that simply is not true, "little bubblings" are actually a good thing because that means better diffusion because the smoke will be dispersed more evenly. If you are burning the same amount of weed you are getting the same volume of smoke.