just bought a peyote cactus, got some questions

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by steampunktripod, Aug 2, 2009.

1. so i'm with a friend of mine, and we see a sign saying 'plant sale'. he's a big 'plant' dude, so we stop by. and as we're looking at the stuff, we see what i immedialy recognize as peyote. dude laughs and says, yeah, that it. got two of them for 10 each. i'll see one to you guys for 15 bucks.

not sure what to do at this point. are little buds gonna grow off of this that we get the mescaline from? any idea how old this thing looks, or how long it'll take to get the mescaline? just...any info you can get from the pics or tell would be appreciated. still can't belive i have a petyote cactus out of nowhere xD and for 15 bucks!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. i honestly have no clue.. but dude thats fucken awsome.. like seriously thats some lucky shit.. i thought they were illegal.. even as plants.. but i guess not.. nice find:hello:

3. I think I read that it takes something like decades from them to grow enough for it to be used and you can buy them at nurserys ... so keep it alive in 30 years you'll be good to go!

That could have been a dream though.
    I do remember that I think you need it to flower?

4. yeah, it's one of the slowest growing catii (sp?) in the world.

5. Cacti. :eek:

6. It actually takes around 7 years for the buttons it will grow to have any effects.

7. Sweet. Still a really long way off for that little fellow.