Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just bought a new RooR

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Layers429, Nov 5, 2010.

1. #1 Layers429, Nov 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2010
    Hey everyone, was just browsing through a website that a friend of mine showed me and saw a couple Roor's that looked pretty good, so i decided to buy one. I did some research before buying it to make sure it was real to my knowledge but none the less i am still a little sketched out.

Would you say this is real?
    Thanks for the support.

EDIT: Can't link the website, will post pictures of the bong once it arrives.
    Thanks for the help though while the link was up

2. 56 euros for it??? sounds pretty cheap man.....real roors are quite expensive man

3. EDIT is a legitimate RooR dealer so it's certainly authentic (albeit short and thin). You may want to remove the link though--linking to Grasscity's competitors is against the rules.

"£" is the symbol for pound sterling. £56 equals ~$80 USD which is an okay price considering it's one of RooR's less expensive models.

4. wtf is pound sterling?? where the hell is that currency used?? is it paper money?

5. It's the official currency of the United Kingdom and it's territories.

The moar you know.

6. Not sure if this is a credible site man. I would not try finding out.

7. I think this thread should now be dedicated to how a person didn't know what a pound was. lol

8. Site is legit and this is a real RooR, it clearly states that it's from a more affordable collection. 2mm thick glass though. :(

9. Thanks for all the help guys, didn't know i couldn't post the website name, wont happen again.

I never really understood what the mm of the glass meant, i realize its how thick it is but whats the difference?

Anywho, heres a picture of the bong

[​IMG]

10. Thicker glass is more durable. 5mm is typically the "standard" but, if you're careful, you shouldn't have any problem with it (borosilicate glass is a surprisingly resilient material to begin with and RooR uses good quality glass in all of there bongs). I don't see any reason why it shouldn't smoke well.

11. nope, it's 1 pound of sterling silver. those crazy brits have so many natural silver mines in their country that it's nearly worthless there. that's why imports of pound sterling do so well....americans ship lots of it here and sell it for scrap silver prices making tons of cash!