Just bought a new chillum

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by hightimes420guy, Dec 1, 2012.

1. I bought a beautiful chillum a couple days ago for 10$. Smoked a few bowls out of it hits and tastes great. Was ashing it out the car window, she slipped from my fingers and bye bye chillum :( it was in a parking lot. Naturally I ran after her, hoping that maybe just maybe she would be okay. The bowl was broke and I couldn't find the other two pieces. Anyone know of any safe-to-smoke material I could wrap around it? It was only 10$ but still I love this chillum, my only other pieces are a one hitter, corncob pipe (nasty), and my bong. I am devastated :(.
    (Sorry my fingernails are gross in the picture).

Attached Files:

2. I'd say tinfoil but dont use it to long, but the main point for me posting is your fingernails look fine dude lol:p

3. Haha yeah I was thinking tin foil too, also to follow up yesterday being shitty I got caught by my dad this morning. Well ill be on a roughly 3 month tbreak.

4. awww rip to that chillum

5. Bummmmer man :/ sorry for the stroke of bad luck.

6. That sucks man. When i was a junior in high school, my auntie bought me a $20 pipe from Cali that I broke the first night I had it when i was walking back to the house from smoking. I just bought my first glass pipe since then the other day.

7. I know, I was so stoked to have that chillum. I guess it wasn't meant to be. Everything happens for a reason, maybe now ill save up the money I would have spent by the week for a oz and a nice new bowl when I can blaze again.