Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just bought a molino bong but got a silly question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jay2Oh, Sep 22, 2008.

1. I just bought a molino glass bong from here and I'm wondering, the bowl that you put the weed into.. does it come with it?
    http://www.grasscity.com/is-bin/INT...yID=NaPAqAHA7L8AAAESzOEbgPtI&JumpTo=OfferList
    if you get what my question is, this isnt the bong but i'm using the picture as a demonstration, is the little cone thing coming from the stem where you put the weed?
    very silly question, but im completly new to bongs. so thanks :)

2. yup, thats where the reefer goes alright. just fill it with weed and and fill 'er up a good ways then pull the hitter (the cone thing with the weed in it) and get ready to cough your balls off!!:bongin::hippie:

3. cool, thanks alot buddy