Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just bought a mflb

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by djeremy75, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Well I just bought my mflb for $80 after considering it forever. It was a pretty big purchase since im not an everyday smoker and dont have any expensive pipes or anything. Anyone wanna share their experiences with it?

2. I love my MFLB I love the taste from the wood. And it cuts down on smell vs smoking BIG time so it is easier to smoke on my work breaks lol. I paid 100$ so be happy you didn't get ripped off lol.

3. I wasn't an everyday smoker when I bought my MFLB either. Turned me into an everyday smoker haha. That thing is just so damn easy to use.

Congrats man. Welcome to the vaping world.

4. I have been using mine for about 4 months straight and it's been the best purchase I have made in a long time.Your bud will go a lot longer than just smoking it.I had also taken out the grommet where the battery goes so I wouldn't have to always push it in,but don't forget to take it out.Its a purchase that will pay for itself within time.I can't wait to make my first ABV edibles.Enjoy

5. yeah i wasnt an everday smoker either....i didn't like the idea of killing my lungs haha...so i got the vape.
    its so convenient, discreet, and easy...
    guess what happened once summer break started.....i vaped everyday

mflb was my best purchase. i bought a bong before that...i never use the bong. only for special occasions with friends haha.

6. I got one a couple months ago. I like it because it's stealth but the high is definately different. I don't feel it immediately like when I use the pipe.

Everyone says it conserves weed, but not for me. I'll vape between 1/2 and a full trench to get me where I want to be. That's probably 3 or 4 times as much as I'd use in the pipe. I've heard the AC power adapter gives you a stronger vape, so i might try that.

7. Sounds good man :smoke:
    don't be mad if you don't get blown from it at first. There's a learning curve to it. Once you figure out how to do it, you'll love it.