Just bought a Jeep Wrangler

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Str8oFfThEtOP, Dec 31, 2013.

1. So I've always wanted a jeep wrangler. Ive driven pick up trucks my whole life, until about a month ago when the fuel pump went on my 97 GMC Sierra. I finally went for it and bought an 03 Jeep Wrangler from a neighbor of mine. I got a real good deal on it and it is in EXCELLENT shape. I'm excited to join the Jeep family.

Who else drives a Jeep- what kind of advice can you give me for my new ride? Anything aftermarket that I should start considering?

Also, for what its worth- I am constantly outdoors either hunting, hiking or fly fishing, so I'm excited to see what my new girl can do for me.

2. Get a long arm kit and 4" lift spings.

35's would make it very capable. Where's the pics?

3. I've been curious about a lift but a lot of people have told me it's not worth it.

Pics for those interested...

Attached Files:

4. wranglers dont need lifts unless you want to clear tires larger than 33 inch. they have great entry and departure angles as they come. get a mid grade winch and some All Terrains and that should be all you need to have alot of fun without getting stuck. Wranglers do have a cult following though! 

5. Gas mileage on lifted vehicles sucks anyways, its not worth it with gas motors