Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just bought a 1/4 of Amethyst

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by zoolander, Jun 17, 2009.

1. One of my friend's contacts scored some bud out of Atlanta called Amethyst. I looked it up and found out it was a medical strain. This shit is really dank. The buds are fluffy yet dense, covered with crystals, light orange hairs, and deep purple leaves. It is potent. The stone is clear and clean, with low-moderate couch lock, and just a heavy headed feeling almost. Probably great for killing pain. Though not my favorite high (i prefer a strong sativa high), I can certainly appreciate that this is high quality pot. Don't get me wrong, it's definitely an enjoyable smoke with a great smell and taste. I think $120 for a 1/4 (what it apparently goes for down here) is a reasonable price, if a bit on the high side. :smoke:

2. Sounds good man, any pictures?

3. Yeah man get the bud up on the thread. :D:smoke:

4. Sounds tasty.. But dayum. 120 for a 1/4! I am not familiar with down south as I from Seattle, but jeez.. I hate paying 80 bucks for 7 grams.. Let alone 120..

Enjoy that, I wanna see a pic if you can

5. #5 zoolander, Jun 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2009
    Sorry guys I know you're supposed to put up pics when you post this sort of thread but unfortunately I don't really have a way to oblige. The only thing I have that passes for a camera is a POS camcorder and it takes the worst pics ever. The colors are way off and the resolution is terrible. :mad:

MissDank: Yeah, unfortunately for a number of reasons good pot is hard to come by down here. My state is in the top 10 in the U.S. in terms of pot production but most of that pot is small quantities, just for local use by the grower and his friends, not for distribution.

Most of the shit we smoke around here in the city is basically low mids @ $130-140 / oz. I paid $250 an ounce a few weeks back for some real good mids. $400+ oz pot is rarely seen here, and when it is most times it has come straight from Atlanta.

I only bought that 1/4 just because I wanted to check this stuff out to see if it was worth the price. In my opinion, no. I'd pay $300/oz tops for this smoke. Now it is clearly a high quality nug and good strain, but it's just not the kind of high most recreational users are going for IMO. On the other hand if you're using it for pain relief, this would be a great choice. :smoke::smoke:

6. What kind of high are you looking for?

..lol

7. Haha I know what you mean. I'm from Seattle too and if I'm forced to pay 80 for a quarter, it better be some super dank..haha.

Unfortunately, I'm not really finding any outstanding bud at the moment. and I haven't been for a while..lol. Looking at all the amazing weed on this site isnt helping me either :confused_2:

8. I payed for dank up the ass when i was living in Everett but then again I had no good connects im in spokane now and get the finest danks for 280 a zip tops from the growers. Washington has mass good bud just gotta find it.