Just blunts

Discussion in 'General' started by ResinHits, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Blunt cruising at 6am like I don't give a fuck

2. made my fucking morning hahahahaha

i know people who smoke strictly blunts and they are like addicted to the blunt raps im 95.6% sure.

3. Meh, at that point I would just bring a bowl, or a simple bubbler if it's water filtration I'm after. If I had my own car I might get a cheap acrylic or something but I wouldn't spend more than $20 on any travel pipe because of the risk of losing it.

The kids I know who always wanna smoke blunts also smoke cigarettes, so that would kind of make sense...

4. I smoke bowls and other glass. I only smoked papers a handful of times and all I could think was...so much waste.

5. In no way am I trying to offend anyone, but to me it feels like most black people that I've smoked with are strictly blunts and kush. It's the white guys that usually have the sativas and the glass. I know this may not make much sense, but that's just my experience.

6. [quote name='"John4414"']In no way am I trying to offend anyone, but to me it feels like most black people that I've smoked with are strictly blunts and kush. It's the white guys that usually have the sativas and the glass. I know this may not make much sense, but that's just my experience.[/quote]

Its just about where youre from, but im black myself, and i personally smoke a lot of blunts and cigarettes haha. I have to get that nicotine when im high. But i always burn my roach in a bong or pipe. Or when i got like half a gram i always throw it in the bong or pipe. Also, i got a friend who moved to florida and he says people mainly smoke bongs and and take bong cruises lolol i just cant see the poing of bringing glass in a car, unless its a pipe because you can ditch it real quick if needed. Plus theres always that dumb ass who fucks up your bong

7. ^ I live in Florida, and I have taken bong cruises multiple times haha. But mostly blunt rides.

It's never my glass though, I definitely agree with those points and I'm not letting anything happen to my giant Zong haha

8. [quote name='"B33PB33P"']

Lol, either way your bringing something illegal, dont bring it at all if you think that way.[/quote]

Haha uh well once you spoke a blunt it's gone...your bong has to chill here the whole time

I'd rather not risk getting my 150 dollar bong smashed/confiscated

9. [quote name='"Eldar220"']

This doesn't even makes sense. Bongs don't make sense to bring in a car. They're obvious as fuck. At least a joint or blunt people around you don't really pay as much attention. Plus it's easier for the driver to hit a joint or blunt than a bong while cruising.

That being said, I smoke pretty much out of anything. I don't like smoking the same piece all the time. I like to mix it up. My friends always wanna smoke blunts when there are 3 or 4 of us though.[/quote]

Hahaha exactly what's more sketchy a driver smoking a cigar looking object or using 2 hands while driving to hit a giant bong...

Haha some people