Just blunts

Discussion in 'General' started by ResinHits, Aug 5, 2012.

1. lol i was hanging out with only black people. the other city i mentioned in my OP is only white people. so i guess it also depends on preference and where youre from. maybe if they smoked a bong theyd get higher than usual and they'd say they only smoke bongs lul

2. #42 nchomer, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    Blunt are nice because of the flavor as long as its good for smoking in groups. But i prefer glass because its way more effiencent you got a lot higher using a lot less

3. I like changing it up, smoke from a vape or pipe or bong or joints or blunts. It's all good

4. I prefer bongs :bongin:, but when I was younger I hung out with people that only smoked blunts, even if they only had enough weed to roll a skimpy one. IMO it was a status/etiquette thing for them because they would very rarely hit a glass piece or bong and always insisted on matching on a blunt.

5. What I think it all boils down to is that you get more hits from a gram blunt than a gram packed bowl. So when people want to smoke with friends they want it to last longer therefore blunts. Or when matching they think they'll get more hits of "their" weed. I rarely find myself smoking a bowl with multiple people. But by myself or with the wife well smoke bowls. But even then. I smoke a bowl, cash it, pack greens, pass to her. Back n forth.

6. With my group of friends we usually prefer blunts and bongs but we do use pipes and chillums a lot cause it's just easier and faster and the hits are just as good but I would get sooo bored only smoking one way allll the time

7. [quote name='"Justin127"']I dont care... You must hang out with 16 year old kids who think they're cool.[/quote]

Lol yess ^^

8. [quote name='"blackzinger"']What I think it all boils down to is that you get more hits from a gram blunt than a gram packed bowl. So when people want to smoke with friends they want it to last longer therefore blunts. Or when matching they think they'll get more hits of "their" weed. I rarely find myself smoking a bowl with multiple people. But by myself or with the wife well smoke bowls. But even then. I smoke a bowl, cash it, pack greens, pass to her. Back n forth.[/quote]

This this this

I thought this was common knowledge

9. People who constantly insist on smoking bongs actually really irritate me.

It's not always about "looking cool" sometimes it's easier to be mobile with a L then with a bong or large piece

Hate when kids get into my car and bring their bong like nahh I don't do bong cruises leave it at home.

10. If I'm smoking outside somewhere I only smoke blunts or joints. If I'm sitting in someones house at a party or something, I'll use anything thats handed to me ahahahah

11. [quote name='"who are you"']People who constantly insist on smoking bongs actually really irritate me.

It's not always about "looking cool" sometimes it's easier to be mobile with a L then with a bong or large piece

Hate when kids get into my car and bring their bong like nahh I don't do bong cruises leave it at home.[/quote]

Lol, either way your bringing something illegal, dont bring it at all if you think that way.

12. When I first started smoking I was exclusively a blunt smoker.

Then, after making the migration to glass and vapes, and smoking that way for over 5 years, blunts just don't seem to get me high anymore.

And they taste like shit.

13. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']When I first started smoking I was exclusively a blunt smoker.

Then, after making the migration to glass and vapes, and smoking that way for over 5 years, blunts just don't seem to get me high anymore.

And they taste like shit.[/quote]

This. My vape gets me far higher on 1/3 of the weed than the blunt would, so I don't even throw on blunts anymore. They hurt my fuckin head now.

14. [quote name='"Scar 420"']We mainly smoke bowls but if we have the weed we will roll blunts sometimes. Just depends on the situation[/quote]

this.
    if I have the weed, then yeah I'll enjoy a blunt, but I don't see a point in using only one device. I usually smoke joints and throw the nice roach weed in a bowl. my main thing is bowls but I love blunts haha.

15. This doesn't even makes sense. Bongs don't make sense to bring in a car. They're obvious as fuck. At least a joint or blunt people around you don't really pay as much attention. Plus it's easier for the driver to hit a joint or blunt than a bong while cruising.

That being said, I smoke pretty much out of anything. I don't like smoking the same piece all the time. I like to mix it up. My friends always wanna smoke blunts when there are 3 or 4 of us though.

16. Thats on my list of things to do.
    Rip a bong while driving :bongin:

17. Bong rides are a lot more fun than blunt rides, especially if your hotboxing :D:wave:

18. After spending almost $200 on my bong and attachments, I would never, ever bring it outside my house beyond my back porch until it's legal. I would much rather lose a $1 wrap than my bong. I would laugh at my friends if they even suggested bringing it for a cruise.

19. Me and all my friends use to have tons of glass. Almost everything we smoked was glass, bongs, bowls, chillums, glass blunts, animal bowls, cheap throw aways, official glass gravity bongs. I just love glass its so nice. And also I lot easier to prep. If I'm in a hurry going some where I can just toss a nug in my chillum and rip, as opposed to rolling up. Plus my family has a curse none of us could roll with out some real practice. Idk its just my preference I guess.

20. Thats why you have to have a travel tube ;)