Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just ate two brownies right now with 1.5 in each

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mista Marijuana, Sep 14, 2011.

1. My friend was making them at his place and I was helping him out with them. Immediately after he gives me two each. In this batch of brownies he put in 53 grams, divided by 32 brownies so ahhaha holy fuck 1.6 in each.

So uh....yeah. I think I'll be pretty high today, GETTING HIGH FUCK YEAH.
    .toodles

2. Have fun, cya

3. See you in space. :]

4. you will be high in the sky, flying with the fishes.. or maybe in the ocean, swimming with the pigeons.

5. You're not going to have a good time, waste of 2 brownies :bongin:

6. Uh, that's not good man.

Start drinking.

EDIT: WATER. drink WATER.

7. Have fun in orbit sir

8. Such a waste. Either A. You're about to have a shitty headache or B. Going to get some bad sleep. Don't drink water, get anything with vitamin C and a good amount and you'll be fine.

9. holy fuck my body just got all floaty and floatacious and bodacious. feels amazing though thats what i was trying to say in my post that they give u an amazing body high

10. Wow man, your going to be gone
    Try to make the best of it haha

11. floatacious and bodacious :laughing:

12. [quote name='"Mista Marijuana"']holy fuck my body just got all floaty and floatacious and bodacious.[/quote]

:smoking: it's good to hear another stoner feeling the effects of good ole' Mary

13. Did time stop?

14. secretly... i want to do this

15. so klevar

16. Say hi to Jesus for me

17. [quote name='"RenegadeReefer"']you will be high in the sky, flying with the fishes.. or maybe in the ocean, swimming with the pigeons.[/quote]

Lol lil Wayne quote..wonder if anyone else caught that :)..good shit tho :)

18. [quote name='"sbiyachev"']

Lol lil Wayne quote..wonder if anyone else caught that :)..good shit tho :)[/quote]

I caught that too. One of my fav lil wayne songs

19. lmao at this LOL +rep