Just ate some shrooms waitin for them to kick in

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sir Tokes Alot, Dec 6, 2008.

1. I just ate some shrooms and am waitin to trip. I am so excited.

2. Give us status reports if you can remember!

3. Trust me I will be in and out of this thread all night.

4. how many grams did you eat?

5. Not much about a g not expecting a crazy trip but it should be nice these are some good shrooms I am already starting to feel it a little bit.

6. Nice . Ill be checkin back

Good luck

7. its been about an hour since ingestion. I am feelin it for sure now heavy body stone.

8. nice, have fun man

9. Lucky as hell, I haven't done shrooms since summer. Enjoy those for me :wave:

10. I'd be toking up too if I were you, makes it so much better IMO.

11. You still alive???

12. A gram? Hope you managed to get a trip out of a gram. An eighth my first time and I tripped alright, but not many visuals and not nearly as heavy a trip as most report. A gram wouldn't do anything for me.

13. Lol yeah I still here trip was nice last night sorry I didn't check back in this thread but I just forgot about it. I must have stared at the wall for an hour and I have a pet turtle that I was talking about philosphy with he was such a good listener didn't even interupt me lol.

14. Omg ^ ur 666 post

15. haha your turtle is possessed

16. Have a good time homie.

17. I did 1 gram my first time and didn't feel shit

18. depends on the type of shrooms your getting...

cubes, yeah one gram wouldn't do shit really, maybe give you a bit of a tease of what the body high is like, even make you think a little deeper about things, but as far as visuals go, your going to need a bit more of these

as for any other strain like Penis Envy or Golden Teachers, a gram will blast you off to space.

19. PE's and GT's are cubensies man. There's usually not a noticable difference in potency from strain to strain with cubes.

20. i had some really great shrooms last summer that treated me very well on a gram. 2 grams sent me into another world! they were very long white stems with whitish caps on top. definitely not the beat up bags of powdery remains i usually see.