Just ate some burgers

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by M3ssenger, Jan 28, 2013.

1. What is your favorite burger franchise?

I particularly love five guys. Just ate some bacon burger with fried onions and mushrooms, lettuce, picked, jalapeño, and a1 sauce. Hot sauce and Cajun fries on the size with like 50 drink varieties :wave:

Attached Files:

2. I went to this town in mexico one time and I brought a burger from some stand and I must say.... That was the best burger I have ever had in my life. Any burger that I eat doesn't compare to that burger

3. [quote name='"Atomic Stoner"']I went to this town in mexico one time and I brought a burger from some stand and I must say.... That was the best burger I have ever had in my life. Any burger that I eat doesn't compare to that burger[/quote]

Dude weird the best pizza ive ever had in my life was from some random little like brick oven place in some like touristy part of mexico but it was honestly the best pizza ever

4. Burger king plain cheeseburgers, I could live on them no lie.

5. Sounds like an episode of 'how I met your mother' . They searched everywhere for that epic burger. What town was it in?

Touristy Mexican cities and towns always have he best organic food, so I wouldn't be surprised if I found the best burger there, ironically..

6. To this date, the absolute BEST burgers I've ever had are Ballpark flame grilled patties.

BEST MICROWAVE FOOD EVER!

Especially the Onion flavored patties!!

here's what they look like:

[​IMG]

7. In 'n Out

/thread

8. Real burgers made at home from beef you ground yourself and all fresh veggies from a local stand and rolls from a local bakery. That is the best burger none of this processed fast food microwave shit.

9. Preach the word of 'all natural'

10. Tasty, tasty, racism.

11. I call bullshit. I just read that article, and my eyes were watering and inflamed from the smell of 100%, grade A, all angus bullshit.

12. The one in my kitchen, so i know my burgers don't have horse meat in it.

13. Agreed.

14. Word, take it one step further and make the rolls yourself, although i will say there are some pretty good hole in the wall mom and pop spots that makes some amazing burgers from scratch. Mainstream fastfood is the pits. Uggh

15. i have the luxury of living next to a in n out, culvers, fatburger, 5 guys and smashburger. I love fatburger and 5 guys. Culvers is very good too as is smashburger. Out of all those i must say in n out is my least favorite. There is a local place here called rocket burger (they have EVERY fucking bottle soda ever made. not exaggerating) and their shit is delicious too. Homemade chili and all

16. When I was in Ottawa I had a burger from Harveys. Jesus it was DIVINE! Nothing back here compares. hah.

17. The Works. This seperates the men from the boys.

18. Best burgers I've had have been from a few local burger places in the Pacific Northwest. One place called XXX Burger in issiquah and the other is from a place called Red Mill in seattle

19. Man I had burgers the other night! Soo delicious...homemade too. Buy some ground beef from the market, roll them into perfect bun size, sprinkle with a little salt and pepper and slap them babies on the grill! They are soo good, or even mix a few spices in while you mold them together, I usually add some chopped green onion, hot sauce and a few other herbs for taste, best burger's man I'm telling ya lol.