Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just ate seven firecrackers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Pinkfloyd5434, Dec 25, 2008.

1. well in honor of christmas I decided I would indulge in some firecrackers. I used around three grams of some high mids and I look forward to this shit kicking in:smoking: so my only inquiry is what movie to watch we got a Christmas story billy Madison or grandmas boy.. Let me know
    What you guys thinlk

2. definately Grandma's Boy. Best fucking movie ever.

3. Damn sounds like you're gonna have one hell of a christmas! and definitely Grandma's Boy.

4. Goodnight, sweet prince. Tell us how it goes. I got fucked up on just three of them.

5. Oh I was pretty fucked up for the thhree hours before I went to bed and I actuallydecided to watch happy gilmore and enjoy my lava lamp Haaha