Just ate my first edibles

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bobby Blendz, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Decided to make cannaoil to use in a batch of brownies to bring to the airport for my flight tomorrow with my gf. Used BKS' guide over in the edibles section, and made 1/4 cup of oil with about 4.2g of dank weed. Cut the brownies into 12 sections, which comes out to 0.35g worth of oil per brownie.

Now I'm testing them :D I ate 2 since I have a reasonable tolerance and I'm just gonna hang out and see what happens, not much to do while I wait hence the thread lol I'll check back and see how they affect me; I've heard lots of varying opinions on how well edibles work, so we'll see.

[​IMG]

Here's a picture of the finished oil before straining.

2. Good luck, let us know how you get on.
    :smoke:

3. Where you flyin to?

4. Op must not have come back from Mars yet...

5. Lol got wicked baked and passed out >.> hit me after about 2 hours. The body high made it noticeably different than a smoking high, I felt very "heavy" like my limbs and shit.

That oil worked great, and couldn't even taste it in the brownies. Also I'm flying to puerto rico ;) should be fun

6. that's weird I was just dreaming about eating edibles then I wake up and check grass city while lying in bed and see this thread. must be a sign that I need some edibles. have fun on your flight bro, I've never flown high before haha sounds like a trippy experience

7. Hahaha, this. That shit always makes me pass out early.

8. hell yeah bro sounds like you got a good batch, dont forget you have to get up and get your luggage once you get there lol!

9. I had an edible once, it didn't do jack shit.

10. [quote name='"JamestheFreak"']I had an edible once, it didn't do jack shit.[/quote]

It obviosly wasnt made properly. Good edibles knock u on ur ass trust me haha

11. [quote name='"JamestheFreak"']I had an edible once, it didn't do jack shit.[/quote]

trial and error my friend

12. Yeah I suggest bks' stickied guide over in the edibles section, easy and worked great. I'm between flights in miami right now still high from the last 2 brownies I ate like 4 hours ago :)

Started reading treasure island on the plane and by the time we landed I was on page 100 haha completely zoned and got lost in the book

13. reporting this thread

14. [quote name='"500-80"']reporting this thread[/quote]

For..? Haha. My comment on your thread was a joke relax

15. I was kidding ha

16. [quote name='"500-80"']I was kidding ha[/quote]

My bad I thought you were pissed that I said that on your thread haha.. Anyway, brownies are all gone I'm just burnt out on my last flight gonna take a nap so I can have energy to go out for a couple drinks when we land

17. [quote name='"Bobby Blendz"']

My bad I thought you were pissed that I said that on your thread haha.. Anyway, brownies are all gone I'm just burnt out on my last flight gonna take a nap so I can have energy to go out for a couple drinks when we land[/quote]

well talking about alcohol is illegal on the forums so all jokes aside I'm going to have to report you

I'm just fuckin with you.
    but I was like "seriously?" when I saw you said that so I just came and said it to you, but I wasn't going to actually report it haha
    have fun man :smoke:

18. Going to Puerto Rico??? Luckkky, its beautiful there

19. Oh yea peurto rico alright ya. Whenever I piss I cough. Anyone else?

20. [quote name='"justryingtogrow"']Oh yea peurto rico alright ya. Whenever I piss I cough. Anyone else?[/quote]

you got it backwards