Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just ate my first edibles ever...

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Evolved, Jun 27, 2009.

1. 5 minutes ago. Used about a gram of decent schwag in Jif Natural PB sandwiched between 2 Chunky PB Chips Ahoy!

I've only eaten one so far. I want to eat the other, but I dunno how eating weed is going to do me. I've only ever smoked. I smoke about a half ounce a week though, so am I going to have to eat like 15 cookies to get baked?

The first one was pretty damn good tasting too. Heated them in the oven in Aluminum foil on 320 degrees for 26 minutes. Amidoinitrite?

Edit: I meant to mention that the gram was split up between two of the sandwiches, not just one.

2. Make Another with one more gram haha

3. #3 Evolved, Jun 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2009
    Damn really? Grr. I was hoping this would do it lol. I'm excited about the high. Hopefully I'll get off. I been smoking 20+ years, never had a pot brownie, never ate any pot at all. I got my fingers X'ed.:smoke:

Edit: Should I eat this second cookie sammich and give it a little time? I don't want to end up calling 911 and telling them I think I'm dying. Umm...what's the score on the Flyers game? Time is going by really really really really slow...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IoCGpP1FSM"]YouTube - Cop eats pot brownies, Thinks he's dying. Idiot.[/ame]

4. Ok, ate the second. Starting to feel sort of...warmish? Almost like hot flashes sort of. Might be placebo or my anticipation. I just finished making another where I put nearly an entire gram into one Chips Ahoy sammich. It's in teh oven now.:hello:

5. No such thing. All schwag is bad. Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!