Just ate an eighth of shrooms

Discussion in 'General' started by craigiscool, May 22, 2004.

1. sounds like your about to start takin off.....have a good trip

2. Well. .holy shit. I am definatly still messed up. It is weird! I like can walk n shit, but i cant feel shit. And sometimes like, i feel by blood moving and my body is bout to just fall over like a stone. It is crazy.. Well.. i definatly enjoyed shrooms though. Just next time i am probably gonna do bout 2/8th.. strong trip wont it? or shold i do more.. i plan to be with my friend down in myrtle beach in a few weekends. And we are ognna trip like crazy.. if two eighths is enough for a goood trip. -Craig

3. A 1/4 ounce of shrooms around here would fry you, its to intense for most people... but Im sure quality is subjective. Try a little over an 1/8 to check quality next time.

4. ^^^

Yeah, what he said. If you eat a quarter, you'll probably be fine, but you're going to be tripping your face off.

You can trip off a gram and a half of good shrooms, it real doesn't take much.

Since its nearly impossible to determine the potency of mushrooms without actually eating them, I'd do it this way. Eat like two grams, and wait a little while. Once they start kicking in, determine if you think you could handle more of this. If so, eat another gram. Keep doing this until you're at the stage which is right for you.

I wouldn't just straight up start chomping down on a quarter ounce of mushrooms. The eighth you had before could have been some mildly potent mushrooms. You could get a quarter, never having these shrooms before, and they could be amazing mushrooms and totally screw up your trip.

Shrooms are definately an awesome drug, but be careful with them. And regarding your initial post, Craig, I'd say you probably should have researched mushrooms a bit more, for your own safety. Asking questions like, "When it is going to kick in, how long will it last, what will I experience?" make it sound like you just chomped down some mushrooms not knowing how they were going to effect you what so ever.

Anyways, I'm glad you enjoyed your first trip and had a good time, but for future reference, be more careful and knowledgable the next time you experiment with a new drug, alright? Good shit man. :D

5. i wanted to try shrooms but my family has a history of mental disease so i wont. i'll stick to weed but damn im curious what a real trip would be like.