Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just ate about 10 grams of AVB

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Swomina, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Saved up all my vape poo from my last half and ended up making peanucannabutter with ~10 grams light brown AVB with about 1.5 grams of fresh mixed in as well...I think I'm in for a wild ride ate it over the course of about 25 mins and already have weird sensation at the back of my neck and eyes as well as giggles coming on.. Maybe I shoulda at half and waited a bit but I wanted it to work this time..

Shit

Wish me luck :/

2. haha well this should be interesting... In for the results!

3. Damn OP you gonna be high as hell hahah post updates mayne

4. This should be interesting

You probably wont get to update us very much, you are going to be a goopy mess on the floor haha

5. #5 Swomina, Sep 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2012
    It's starting to hit me in waves I was sitting with my mother in law and I kept gettin the urge to laugh my ass off for no reason and this shit eating grin keeps making its way out jeezus...I can literally feel my eyelids starting to droop time to retire to my room so I can be high as a kite and giggle like a school girl without feeling like I'm being watched lol

Gonna toke up a bit I have about a gram of just hairs mixed with kief all from medicinal bud
    Can't decide whether to vape or fire up my incredibowl mini...

6. Yeah, retire the fuck out of there! It would be awful to be in the presence of a mother-in-law while peaking from a nearly 12g edible!

Did you just mix it all up with the peanutbutter, cook it in the oven, then spread it on something?

7. dude i dont see a purpose to smokiing hairs, in MY opinion the highest concentration of cannabinoids is found in the Trichomes(kief), But then again i've never the hairs so i wouldnt know.
    and i think you should wait because youre going to be ripped as fuck

8. Yep I follow the recipe but I add about 2tbsp melted butter and 1 tbsp oil to 1.5 cups peanut butter since I'm not using natural...cooked at 325 for 30 mins in covered Pyrex dish

9. Op is gonna wake up in two weeks:eek::hello::p

10. #10 Swomina, Sep 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2012
    I wasn't sure how good they'd be either but the bud was the strongest I've ever had (I'm talking I felt like I ate shrooms it was so strong) and fucking COVERED in hairs which are themselves coated in trics so I picked a bunch off with tweezers just to find out what it's be like... But I do weird shit like that I guess I just like to play with my bud :)

I do agree kief/hash is the shiznittle-bam snip snap sappy one of my favorite things to make

11. Dammn. OP got fucked up. I bet you felt high the next day.

12. Hopefully I just ate it at 6 or so have yet to peak I'm damn sure plus my vape is heating up as we speak

13. Dude, a bowl of hairs mixed with kief sounds crazy. I wonder what the hairs taste like. Probably overpowered by the kief anyway. :smoking:

14. Just took a few hits and it tastes nice kinda hash-spicy from the kief and I can definitely taste the buds they came from...shuts so strong my vision shakes after every hit

15. Why am I a troll? You sure you're not just bored and patrolling the forums looking to start some shit?

16. I have to say you seem pretty coherent at the moment...how long ago did you consume the ABV? (I live in a different country...so, not sure)
    What was the ratio of green to brown? Was it vaped as all hell?

I myself use ABV *in* things because I think it tastes like gritty bullshit, but each to their own devices.

17. It was from shitty mids and I vape at 360-375 so there's usually quite a bit of green left...it feels like its starting to wear off but then it comes back and hits me again but it's not as good as I'd hoped.. Ate it about 2 hrs ago and it did taste like gritty shit but I hate to waste it and the hash made from it usually tastes shitty as well

I have a high tolerance as well been smoking daily for years

18. Maybe next time put it in something fatty. Let it sit for a bit.

19. Down killer :laughing:

I never said you were a troll, its just that in threads like this people always call people trolls, I just beat them to it. Awful edgy for a dude who just ate 10gs of abv haha