Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just ate a quarter of weed...

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by phire420, Sep 28, 2009.

1. So I finally decided to make use of the ounce of shake/stems I've been saving up from all the top-shelf strains I've been smoking this summer. I made a batch of Giredelli's brownies, and cut it into 4 slices, so technically a quarter per slice.

Something tells me I should've only ate half a slice.....:smoking:

2. I harvested and trimmed my buddie's plants with them all last night(unfortunatley someone picked them sometime the night before, and there were only 6 out of 20 left) and we ended up having like 2 garbage bags of trim. Everyone went home except for me, my buddy and his dad up at his cottage, so we cooked up a spaghetti pot of cannabutter, like 8 sticks. We ended up making these boom graham cracker chocolate and marshmallow squares. We ended up making 12, 4 each, and we got so fucking ripped, I was still blazed when I woke up in the morning.