Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just ate a edible cookie.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dtownplaya92, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Hey guys I just ate an edible cookie approximately an hour ago it kicked in about 10 minutes ago when I was outside walking my dog and i look up in the night sky and i see a fucking ufo i know you guys think i'm just tripping or trolling but i'm dead serious. it was moving faster than a plane and constantly changing directions in a random pattern. I tried pulling out my phone and recording it but to no avail. I have a couple questions:

1. Are edible highs supposed to occur in spurts? My high gets turned on and off every 5 to 10 minutes from what i'm experiencing so far.

2. What kind of high would i get from an edible cookie or does it just vary on the person.

THESE COOKIES WERE HOMEMADE!:confused:

2. i sure hope that thing was edible! otherwise that would be a pretty bad cookie...

i would try to answer your questions but they don't seem to make sense right now.

3. edible as in cooked with cannibutter the questions make perfect sense please helppp

4. if you don't eat edibles often and it was a high dosage you're in for a wild ride:hello:

enjoy it:D

how much weed did you put into it?

5. we made 12 cookies out of a quarter so a little more than half a gram in each cookie

6. For me the edible high tends to come in waves, starting at about 20 mins in and peaking at around 2 hours in. It's fun, cause a lot of the time I'll have a 15 minute period where I'll totally forget I had an edible and fire up the Volcano, and it's always a wild ride after that.

7. You can't expect to record something that didn't happen in the first place...

8. I had a brownie the other week, First time, Low tolerance. I was screwed. Good fun now i think about it. but at the time... Well...

9. Usually cookies are edible :cool: