Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just ate a DANK brownie

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jetlife123, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Last night me and a few kids made a 16 brownie batch that we put 16 gs into. Really pumped to be flying in an hour or so.

2. super

3. I just farted

4. You're going to be fucked up.

5. no offense but......16 grams? of dank... even at 10 bucks a gram thats 160 dollars for a batch of brownies... damn

If I gave you one of my cookies I make from my vaporizer leftovers you most likely wouldnt notice a difference from the dank brownie and my vapor poo cookies...

you could of made the same batch with mids.. and saved a shit ton of money

I just think you could of put that money towards something so much better..

6. seriously man? those 16 grams would have lasted you waaaay longer in smoke form lol

7. yeah dawg, hope you didn't use dank for that batch.

i put an ounce of regs into a batch, 9x13 pan size...cut it into 10 pieces. that was the highest i've probably ever been. but, thinking back on it, i could have cut into 20 pieces. it still would have been more than a g in each of them.

8. you could have gotton away with half of that and still made some smaller, yet just as potent brownies....but hell if ya got it, do it.

9. You ate a damp & musty brownie? Gross dude.

10. Man I don't see the point of using so much weed for brownies. I can make brownies that send you into orbit with 5-10gs depending on the quality of the stuff. I also cut them into 20-30 pieces so I just don't get why people put a shit ton of weed in one batch and cut them into big ass pieces. Seems like a waste to me. :confused:

11. hahahahh we used vaped shit yo chill, I didnt mean dank in terms of quality of the weed that went into it, just dank as in good

12. Dank doesn't mean good.

13. I don't think you understand what dank is. Are you a newb?
    Only use mids for edibles.

14. Or use how much of whatever you want.

15. whether it's dank or not, obviously the OP is blown and doesn't care to be on his computer anymore.

16. Not a newb, usually post in seasoned, dont know why I didnt for this post. Sorry for the lack of consistant posting. Where I live, we use the work Dank for the word good in all subjects of conversation. I understand that Dank in terms of weed means the higher quality of weed. Not retarded, once again sorrry for not being here

17. some people say "dank" like something is good, ya know? not everyone in the world uses a word for only one meaning

"how was that double cheeseburger?"
    "it was dank, man"

also, you can use whatever weed you want for edibles. it's a matter of preference.

18. Yes it does....

19. YES.

P.S. we did use vaped shit. While of course, one can use any bud to do whatever they want with it as long as its theirs, cooking with actual dank bud is moronic.

20. If you speak English it doesn't. Do you speak English? The term dank is used to describe good weed because of the musty smell and slight dampness. Using the term dank to describe something good is retarded.