Just ate a brownie

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by geje47, Mar 14, 2014.

1. I ate a brownie 2 hours ago supposedly with a half 8th of green crack. It definetely tasted dank. But I still don't feel anything yet except a slight buzz. I haven't smoked in 3 weeks either, so my tolerance is low. Did I get scammed or am I supposed to keep waiting

2. Idk man edibles usually hit me within an hour and when I get to about an hour and a half I'm usually ripped to the point where I start questioning why I smoke and get high in the first place.

Idk if ur not that high or close to it soon I'd say those were bunk ma doo

Sent from my HTC One mini using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Damn guess I just got ripped off then

4. #5 Sunny Jim, Mar 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2014
    I don't know...Do you know the volume of weed used in the brownies? Anything less than an eighth per tray ain't gonna do shit. That's why I'm leery of edibles.

EDIT: Shit, guess I didn't read the OP...And with half an eighth in a single brownie you should be FUCKED UP, especially with your low tolerance. So I'd say that you've been ripped off, brosef.

5. High is starting to pick up it's been about 3 hours damn , hearts going fast

6. #7 geje47, Mar 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2014
    Fuckkk.

7. I usually smoke a bit when I take edibles to kind of kickstart my stomach functions n hopefully start digesting it faster n all that.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. first edible took me 2 & 1/2 hours to kick in and wasn't even that ripped but my second edible (same kind of edible) completely fuckdd my day up within an hour lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I love the complete doubt the edibles put in your mind. All my experiences with them involves it come up to around the 1 and half hour mark, and me telling myself that I got ripped off. Then bam, the high hits you like a brick wall. I had a brownie of a new guy today, it absolutely ruined me for a good 6-7 hours.

10. When was the last time you ate before eating the brownie? For maximum effects you shouldn't eat for 4-5 hours before you eat the edible.

11. I'd just wait for the roller coaster to get off the ground first then complain about the brownie

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. It's been 4 hours, dude's probably 100% melted into his couch by now

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. It might hit you. It might not. If you tasted weed then it has weed in it.

14. That probably explained why. I had the brownie exactly right after I had my lunch.

15. If they aren't too expensive I would suggest buying another one and eating it on a completely empty stomach. You probably didn't get ripped off if you still got high right after eating a meal.

16. Edibles are great!! Had my first edible a couple of months ago and the high crept up on me. Feels weird to be 100% blazed without even smoking anything 

17. ive heard edibles dont always work the first time

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. #19 hurpdaflerp, Mar 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014

rofl. hooray for edibles

19. if its good brownies be ready to be high for 6+ hours