Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just ate a brownie

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rikardolz, Mar 23, 2012.

1. It's been a long time since I've had a respectable edible. Now that I live at home again, it seems to be the only logical way to get high here, though no one seems to sell them. =(

But boy, my first edible...it was the second time I had ever gotten high. And it was almost two months since I first smoked. Man, hit me after like an hour and a half. Was just about to call my friend and say it was a dud. Then...total disassociation with my body. It felt like my body wasn't mine, like I was riding on the top of some giant. Man, that was the highest I have ever been. I felt like I was dying, and every second I got higher. For six hours.

In the end, I was UNCOMFORTABLY high.

Enjoy that shit.