Just ate a bowl full of shrooms.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JohnJacobs, Oct 24, 2009.

1. As the title suggests that's what I just did. Now I just wait for them to kick in. Gonna be an interesting night.

2. how much was in the bowlful? like 1/2 oz, or an oz?

3. Fresh or dried shrooms? And how big is the bowl..

4. jesus fuck dude an oz of shrooms? i mean you cant technically od on shrooms but honestly tyhat much could cause permenant insanity even if its jsut slightly

5. I thought people used to consumed half eighths and eighths when it came to shrooms? Depending on their tolerance of course. I don't know how that stuff works, but it sounds like it may just be an insane night.

6. Talk about leaving everyone hangin'.

7. he's probably tripping face right now...maybe he'll come back tomorow

8. Or Sunday with the amount he took lol.

9. Damn your about to be retarded soon

10. Can't wait to see the reply.

11. even if he ate a small cereal bowls worth....thats still a lot of shrooms.

12. i wonder if this guys gonna come back tonight i sure as hell hope so

13. OP, stop staring at your wall and come type your thoughts on this thread you started. I want to hear your thoughts. I CAN hear your thoughts.

Can you hear mine? Im thinking you good vibrations bro, don't let them turn bad.

14. Sweet man. Report back.

15. haha you lucky ass fuck i bet you're in for an insane night:smoke: good vibes bro, good vibes. let us know how it goes :smoking:

16. Never in my life would i woulda thought, i'd say this, but i wanna try shrooms :)

17. I'm just coming down from my shroom trip haha, but good vibes man shrooms are a roller coaster that is very very fun.

18. Jingle Heimer-Smith

Thats my name, toooo.

19. Have a nice trip :wave:

20. I just walked back 2 miles to my dorm room with no shirt, my glasses missing, and something squishy in my shoe. I am going to have to do some investigative work to figure out what the hell happened. I remember going outside to smoke with some buddies and then rolling down hills for fun... I don't know what the fuck happened last night...