Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just ate 5.5g of Raw Abv

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Foglers, Aug 5, 2012.

1. All I did was mix it with peanut butter.

Will report back when it starts to hit me.

2. hahahahhahha be prepared to get mega keyed if ur ABV looks like mine. hahha

3. [quote name='"ImChillin"']hahahahhahha be prepared to get mega keyed if ur ABV looks like mine. hahha[/quote]

It was a mix of dark to light brown abv. Probably a decent amount of abv kief too was in there too.

4. Let us know when it kicks in. I've got way too much ABV sitting around

5. It's been about an hour since my last bite and I'm baked as shit haha. It's pretty intense hahaha.

I'm contemplating wheather or not to smoke a trench of some black bubba I just got from CO. Haha it could turn out bad though

EDIT: haha it took me 10 minutes to type that

6. Nah don't, just let the high ride out and report back with length of high

7. Damn that was yesterday how did it go op? :smoke:

8. man I couldn't imagine chowing down on 5.5 grams of raw vape poo. I probably couldn't even get it down...

9. It's been maybe 6 hours and I'm still feeling good. Worked out very well haha.

The abv weed was only mids.

10. So although it does affect people differently. This method DOES work, and well. If it was a 6 hour high i don't really know how cooking would improve that..6 hours is pretty much a perfect edible high, if cooking intensifies AVB it must be fucking strong.

11. The reason you cook AVB it is so that you don't have to chew all that nasty crap and so you could have two days worth of high on this much AVB (depending how vaped it is of course).

12. Since when does ABV get you high? When you don't cook with it.

13. [quote name='"chrifive916"']The reason you cook AVB it is so that you don't have to chew all that nasty crap and so you could have two days worth of high on this much AVB (depending how vaped it is of course).[/quote]

Well of course I would have done that if it were an option.

But for people like me, who dont have access to oven, this is a great alternative to get a nice edible high.

14. You don't even need to cook with it, it's been decarbed, can go straight into food and eaten.

15. Are you serious? So I can just eat ABV and not have to worry about
    making edibles? Will putting ABV on a peanut butter sandwich work?

16. [quote name='"KingDoobie"']Are you serious? So I can just eat ABV and not have to worry about
    making edibles? Will putting ABV on a peanut butter sandwich work?[/quote]

Yup mix it with whatever you think would be best to consume it with haha.

The amount of abv required is a decent amount though.

I ate 5.5g of abv mids where the majority of it was quite dark. I had a good, intense 6 hour high.

17. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. 5.5g's of ABV has the potential to knock you out when baked. There's a reason people make edibles instead of just decarbing and eating their bud. That reason is not only because it tastes better, it's because its way more efficient.

not saying it doesn't work, but even without an oven you could turn it into something more powerful.

18. How the hell did you choke that down? My abv smells like ass and I assume it would taste even worse! Yuck! Lol

19. Just wondering but would making a firecracker with it get a stronger better high than just eating it the way he did?

20. At first you say the only reason for cooking is personal taste, then you go on to say it would be more powerful when cooked; it wouldn't. In the case of raw buds, yes, because they're not decarbed. I'm not saying it shouldn't be eaten with fatty food, it should, but it doesn't need to be blended with heat. Any fatty food cold mixed with AVB will get maximum benefits.