Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just ate 2 firecrackers...

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by that585kush, Apr 11, 2011.

1. this is my first time eating firecrackers... i used about .5-.6 per cracker. im very curious to see how this turns out.... im going to post updates starting at an hour and a half in. i cant wait!:D

2. I hope they work out well.

But next time just use 1g per fc. And use enough pb to weed.

As a rule no edible less than 1g

3. alright, ill do that when i make another batch. but i was using some pretty good weed on the ones i just ate thats why i limited it.

and its been 40 minutes and barley feeling anything yet.

4. It can take up to 2-3 hrs.

I use dank all the time trust me no less than 1g.

5. alright, ill do that next time.

and im over an hour in and im getting a slight buzz, nothing too crazy.
    cant wait for it fully kick it!:hello:

6. Good luck, I've never had firecrackers really work for me. I also followed el instructions to the T.

7. im two hours in and feeling it pretty good. its a very good high. :D

8. Why is everyone saying 1 gram as a rule of thumb? I had high tolerence and I used a fat bowl (.6 to .7 (wish I hada scale)) anyways I boiled it into milk For half an hour (even ended up dumping some by accident) an I still got high as shit for about 6 hours twas nasty to taste but id do it again in a heartbeat :)

9. its hitting full force now. and im high as shit. these things work. im definitly going to make these again.

10. Because 1gram will never let u down.

Ive had a 7gram fc its documented in paleos thread and the fc thread. Pics and all.

Ive been as far down the rabbit hole with edibles as i think you can go. Best 14 hr sleep of my life tho :)

11. Damn 7 grams :eek: very nice :cool: lol

Thanks for explaining btw :)

Honestly don't know how u withstood 7 grams without greening tho? I had way violent head spins off the .6 .7 I used twas an amazing high tho.

To the OP glad to hear it worked for ya :) u down yet?

12. a day later, and i can say that was some crazy shit. i was high as a bitch. ahah, i will be making these again.