Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just ate 2 firecrackers

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Broc-obama, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Ok so It's 6:10 now and I just barely ate a firecracker that I made earlier today. I also ate a firecracker around 5:30 or so. I didn't use very much weed in each firecracker, (only like .4g or so) and now I play the waiting game lol. How long before i get high? I've never had a firecracker before and I just ate 2 on an empty stomache. Will this be as awesome as I hear? 

2. Was it good weed?  What temperature and for how long were they cooked?

3. Yeah it was pretty good weed, I baked it in the oven at 320 for like 20 minutes (in a convection oven, so basically 25 mins) without tinfoil. It's 7:30 now And i don't feel anything. I have been smoking this same stuff a lot the past few days, could that be it?

4. what i usually did was eat them (a decent amount)

and then smoke a bowl....then let the ride begin

5. I've got 2 left, might not be getting more weed for awhile so I wanna save these. It's 8 and I'm at most a teensy bit stoned.

6. You need to use foil..

7. Yeah, you're probably right. I re-baked them at 350 (shit, that's too high) for 23 minutes, with tinfoil on top, do you think I fucked them over by cooking them at 350 for the second time?

8. Ohhh man those firecrackers were good. I just went to six flags after eating 2 of them and I don't remember any of it.