Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just ate 2 brownies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DrGreenthumb22, Sep 27, 2011.

1. I've been experimenting with mj edibles..an I threw 14gs of trim an bud into my oil an cooked it..man I hope it works

2. report back in an hour and let us know!

3. I had two brownies to day too, but they were regular, and they were delicious. I hope your work out for you!

4. I gotta do edibles again sometime soon

5. Did he make it? @@!

6. You high yet? Edit: oh it's only been like 20 mins report back in a half hour

7. I could go for a brownie right now.

Just the brownie though. I'm high enough as it is and the munchies are starting to settle in.

8. i'm jealous right now, but once that vape pile turns into a small hill, i'll be right along with you.

9. dude, you're gonna OD....

10. [quote name='"LafterL"']dude, you're gonna OD....[/quote]

OD means overdose. There's no "right dose", motherfucker

11. lol sarcasm? motherfucker

12. Have fun, say high to the gods for me while you're up there. :)

13. [quote name='"LafterL"']lol sarcasm? motherfucker[/quote]

Didn't mean it in an asshole way, if that helps

14. lol???? u called me a motherfucker lol.... its all good tho

15. wtf was just bout to say ur gunna overdose then realized someone beat me to it

16. It takes up to 1.5 hours to hit. I find it helps to smoke just one or two hits from a bowl right after I eat an edible. Let us know how the high is

17. Damn! I was high for 6 plus hours.. Next time I'll just have 1 lol

18. Fixed.