Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just asking..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brock420noob, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Do you remember the first time you got high? If so do you have any good stories to share from it?? Thought it would be cool to hear some!!

Thanks,
    Brock!!

2. Didnt really get high my first time... it was out of a soda can and it didnt taste that well. :/

3. Same here. When I first started smoking I was a little baser pothead :(. I'm so ashamed of myself.

4. Okay so, what about the first time you got high? :rolleyes:

First time I got high, I watched Jurrasic Park and ate half a chicken. Don't remember much else lol.

5. The first time I got truly high it felt like my legs and arms were being lifted up and south park was the funniest thing in the world. I also ate an entire pizza to my self, and a bunch of chips, and some ramen,
    And some apples and bananas lol.

6. Oh your right i forgot that part.. LOL. :smoke:

I smoked near a lake behind one of my buddies houses. After we were done we went back inside and as we were walkin' in his sister was in the kitchen and she knew somethin' was up. I didnt feel anythin but my eyes sure as hell made it look like it lol.

7. This is like the 6752 of this exact same thread...

8. I threw up all over myself..

and woke up the next morning..

9. Oh god, it was an experience. Scored a half gram off some Pot of Gold (hell yeah, right blades?) And I rolled up the skimpiest pinner ever. Like, .3 of it. It got me, and 2 other guys high as fuck. We rolled around our town eating nonstop. Near the peak of the high, I was eating a hot dog, in the fucking zone in the front passenger seat of my friends car. We were siting out by ourself at a dock, chilling and eating, listening to music. So, then the guy in the back opens the door next to me and scares me shitless. It was funny as fuck. A lot has changed since then...

10. Left school with friends, parked two cars in an alley and passed the joint around from car to car. When it was out, other car drove off. We chilled a minute, then another dude pulled out more bud. We picked up some fast food, then We drove to this rich neighborhood (since cops don't patrol rich neighborhoods in orange county cali) and they were prepared. Passed it around a few times, I took a few hits, still remember the smell and burn in my throat and the way I felt mellow and chill. I got out the car and they were like, yo, get the fuck in the car fool. Lol. Good times.

Went back to school, had a history test, read the first line 14-20 times before I realized I couldn't remember the beginning of the sentence when I got to the end. Don't remember much after that, cept going to work baked, going home and crashing early.

11. #11 Atomic Labrador, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2011
    I only got a really nice buzz the first two times I smoked with these two girls.

After that, I bought my own dime of schwag, a small glass sherlock, and tried alone.

THAT was when I got high. I was laying there on my then-futon, twitching my legs and arms freely, eyes closed and lost in a beautiful daze. I think Grizzly Bear was playing quietly in the background. The high was for like 3 hours, and I stayed at the peak for awhile. The next day, I felt great, and whatever depressing feeling I'd had over a breakup were gone.

Sometimes, I want to go on a really long t-break to attempt the first dozen times I first got high.

12. Second time I smoked was a bitch. Walked into an empty auditorium at school to find these two guys, I swear to god, cartoon characters standing there. One tall and white with an afro, the other short and fat with a bald head. They were ridiculous.

Anyways, walked in on them lighting up. They were all, oh shit, who's that....oh its....here take a hit. I did and before I left the auditorium, everything was moving, the walls were literally bending. I remember the weed had the feeling of wet marshmellows, just kind of soggy and weird. It was only my second time and I didn't know shit. Still have no clue what was in it but I just remember all the colors being all fucked up and the day passed almost in skips. It was fuckin weird.

13. Shit, sorry about all that but I have to admit that's fucking hilarious!!! :D

14. Cali Kush, had to smoke a joint and 2 bowls to get high. I just took a hot shower which was the best in my life and then had the greatest night's sleep :)

15. It was so long ago that the only thing I have memory of is feeling really good, laying down on the side of a hill, staring at the stars, with headphones blasting InaGaddaDaVida. That and nasty cottonmouth. Thank god my friend was prepped with a bottle of sprite for us.