Just another school shooting. But don't worry about it, everything is fine.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Feb 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. At least 2 dead in Florida school shooting; suspect in custody, officials say

At least two people are dead after a school shooting in Parkland, Florida, law enforcement officials told CNN.

A suspect was taken into custody "after he committed this horrific, homicidal, detestable act," Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel said. The suspect had attended the school but was not a current student, Israel said.

At least 14 people have been taken to area hospitals following the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. The shooting caused "numerous" fatalities, Broward County Public Schools Superintendent Robert Runcie said. He did not know the exact number.

Law enforcement responded to reports of a shooting at the school shortly before 3 p.m. The shooting sent students and staff streaming out of the school in a panic.

Immediately after the shooting, aerial footage from CNN WSVN showed people lying on the ground outside the school, being treated for injuries and moved to ambulances.

Florida school shooting: At least 2 dead, officials say - CNN

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Attended the school, but was not currently a student.....Its either gang related or just pure hatred.

3. My firearms haven't committed any crimes as far as I know... either they are not to blame or maybe mine are all just malfunctioning?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Update: At least 16 dead in Florida school shooting, law enforcement sources say

5. 19 school shootings since the start of the new year in America. That's almost a school shooting every other day.

6. Just another liberal who thinks banning guns will magically make them all disappear and nobody will ever kill anyone again. But don't worry logic is not needed when you have emotions to make you feel better.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  7. Where the fuck did I say ban guns?

Check your own emotions friend.

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Closed for review.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1