Just another quick question....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tobymac420, Jan 30, 2007.

1. it all depends what size your grow room can contribute a lot into what your wanting to do also soil or hydroponics and most important is lights but factors in also the size of room if its small go with cfl's and if big enough and got $$$ go with the hps/mh but will need fans because of heat issue

2. Naw these are going in my closet so not alot of room, And i plan on using Soil for my first grow, Is it true u can use Tomatto Food for plants??? Also i plan to use 3 lamps with 60 Watt CFL's in each will that work or do i need higher wattage?????

3. Toby there ae some great guides to growing at the tops to each page in the forum. There's a guide on germination, then of course "grandpa's grow guide." Read thos each a couple of times and a lot of your questions will be answered.
    Since you are not getting feminized seeds you will want to plant more than 2 at a time. If you want to be growing 2 females in the end, start with 5-6 seeds to be safe. 2 should be girlies, or if you get really lucky all will be :D I'd definatrly suggest getting some more light in there though......

4. I knopw about all the guides and i have read and read... But i wasn't sure if like diffrent seeds grow diffrent ways or how to tell how to grow what kinda seeds....

5. All MJ strains will require the same basic conditions/care. Some strains are more picky than others so they are not reccomended for first time growers. The review for the strain you posted says that it was easy to grow, so you shouldn't run into too many problems. Unless you are planning on growing one of those more difficult strains, than the info and most of the general information here on GC will all apply to your grow.....

6. haven't grown Kalichakra, but i can say Hashberry and Speed Queen from Mandala are the hardiest strains i've grown so you should be good from a genetic standpoint.
    Mike from Mandala has his own forums at www.icmag.com/ic and www.hg420.com. there are plenty of Kalichakra grows on there you can check out.