Just Another New Member

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Magical Bunny, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Hello Grasscity, I've been a lurker for a very long time and I finally turned 18 on Wednesday. Now I can do all these neat things like make an account here. :hello:

I use forums like these because they contain vast amounts of knowledge within them. This is better than an encyclopedia on pot if one existed! I'm a fellow grower and just about all the info I could need is here. I will attach a picture and short clip of a plant. Both are the same plant but the video was taken yesterday and the picture a week from this post exactly.

Also, the video was taken 100% on accident, I meant to take a picture and thought that angle wasn't good because of the sun and tried taking it from the other side, and when I thought I took the picture for the second time is when I turned off the camera, if that makes sense to anybody ..lol. Anway, enjoy

And they're outdoor ofc.

Edit: Didn't mean to make the video downloadable I was hoping it would just inlay itself, oh well I'll figure it out

Attached Files:

2. [quote name='"Magical Bunny"']Hello Grasscity, I've been a lurker for a very long time and I finally turned 18 on Wednesday. Now I can do all these neat things like make an account here. :hello:

I use forums like these because they contain vast amounts of knowledge within them. This is better than an encyclopedia on pot if one existed! I'm a fellow grower and just about all the info I could need is here. I will attach a picture and short clip of a plant. Both are the same plant but the video was taken yesterday and the picture a week from this post exactly.

Also, the video was taken 100% on accident, I meant to take a picture and thought that angle wasn't good because of the sun and tried taking it from the other side, and when I thought I took the picture for the second time is when I turned off the camera, if that makes sense to anybody ..lol. Anway, enjoy

And they're outdoor ofc.[/quote]

Welcome to the city bro! :wave:

3. Welcome, fellow Leporidae.

4. I laughed way to hard at this lmao:laughing::laughing: