Just another i got caught thread...

Discussion in 'General' started by Scapegoat Adams, Apr 24, 2012.

1. well, basically one of my friends brothers (who is a year older than him) ratted him out. my friend and i are 19 and 18. His parents snooped around his room and found his bowl, weed, and other things. Its been a little over a week since and his dad called my parents tonight. I get home (from after a session with a friend mind you) and my parents confront me about it. i told them the truth, stood up for myself and what i believe in, and they made me give them all my stuff (2 bowls, some vaped bud, seeds in a container, homemade bong slide, about a quarter of mids). its funny because i left the stuff i brought home in my car which is about 3 bowls of mids, a bowl, lighter and eyedrops. It sucks tho because im going to get drug tested so it looks like cant smoke as long as im living with my parents. I'm moving out in the fall thought. just wanted to get this off my chest, it is making my night feel very awkward and weird.

2. Nobody's got any input?

3. [quote name='"Scapegoat Adams"']Nobody's got any input?[/quote]

Shouldn't have given up all your weed

4. "Stands up" for himself

parents say give me all your weed.

[​IMG]

5. Hate to say it but,

Attached Files:

6. Ha well as long as I'm in their house they can test me, I agree that's fair. and I only had like an eighth of left of mids from a half o so it wasn't horrible. But my dad demanded I give him my stuff so I had to

7. Maybe you should post this in the OFFICIAL i got caught thread in real life stories.

8. I suggest black mail. Or really stand up for yourself and confront your parents on their backwards belief of marijuana being a bad thing.

That's what I did and a year or two later I'm growing the plant in my yard.

9. Oh and fucking hell man your above 18 your an adult you can do whatever you like obviously not whilst your living under their roof but maybe you need to start getting your life sorted.. you know like getting a job and a place to live..

10. start detoxing after u smoke!

11. [quote name='"Skunky Monkey"']Oh and fucking hell man your above 18 your an adult you can do whatever you like obviously not whilst your living under their roof but maybe you need to start getting your life sorted.. you know like getting a job and a place to live.. [/quote]

I'm 24 and still at home. It's not that easy.

12. if it was me i would..

find your brothers friend and beat his pussy ass

tell your parents they can piss in the fucking cup cuz your not going to do it

Not give up my weed to parents

find somewhere else to live

telling your parents your belief in what marijuana does for you is great but not really standing up for what you believe in..

be strong ! :bongin:

13. I know it's not that easy but i recently have found my place and it sure wasn't easy but nothing in life is easy man.

14. Just continue smoking. Test positive each fucking time. Not like they will report you to the cops.

15. These may help!

When Your Kid Smokes Pot (news – 2008)
    When Your Kid Smokes Pot | MND: Your Daily Dose of Counter-Theory

Teens who use only cannabis appear to function better than those who also use tobacco (news - 2007) Teens who use only cannabis appear to function better than those who also use tobacco

Teens Who Smoke Marijuana But Not Tobacco Are Different From Other Teen Groups (news - 2007) Teens Who Smoke Marijuana But Not Tobacco Are Different From Other Teen Groups

Swiss Study Finds Marijuana Use Alone May Benefit Some Teens (news - 2007)
    Swiss Study Finds Marijuana Use Alone May Benefit Some Teens, U.S. Doctor Disagrees | Fox News

Are Cigarettes More of a Drag on Teens than Marijuana? (news - 2007)
    Are Cigarettes More of a Drag on Teens than Marijuana?: Scientific American

Teen Pot Smoking Won't Lead to Other Drugs as Adults (news - 2010)
    Teen Pot Smoking Won't Lead to Other Drugs as Adults
    Are smart kids more likely to use drugs? (news – 2011)
    Are smart kids more likely to use drugs?  - Yahoo! News

High Childhood IQ Linked to Subsequent Illicit Drug Use, Research Suggests
    (news – 2011) High childhood IQ linked to subsequent illicit drug use, research suggests

• Like Like x 1
  16. you keep thinking that lol..

ive heard of alot of kids gettin narc'd out by their parents

17. They could be bluffing. Me and my friends parents use to do that shit all the time. Theyve said Ill be getting tested 10+ timesand I always said that's totally fine do you want to right now? And they never did

18. O ya because ruining your relationship with your parents is totally worth smoking weed :rolleyes:
    If you're in your parent's home you respect their rules and not act like a little twat.
    congrats to op for being mature.

19. whats the point of drug testing you. when you gave up all that shit and announced you smoke weed. i never understood why it has to be taken any further than that :confused:

20. i think to see if i have been doing anything else...but so far i have not been tested