just another drunken rant

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by (=420_soldier=), Mar 12, 2010.

1. I don't even know why im posting this im about 3 quarters through a liter jack bottle and just opened a bottle of frangelico and decided i needed to tell the wonderful people that make up the GC community my woe's

well three days ago i smashed into a fuel bowser and backed into a parked car and tee boned some dick at a set of traffic lights, yes all on the same day. without any insurance because i just turned 18 and though i didn't need it

now i have to pay the petrol station around 2000 and the guy i backed into 1500 and my newish Prado that i spend 15g on that i cant drive anymore and not to mention the cost of the guy at the traffic lights (his car was written off)

and to top it all off I just quit my job and spent all my saved money becuase of my tafe (kinda like college if you live in america) course

im now living with a mate, flat broke and i just found out my girlfriends a fucking slut and has been sleeping with my "best mate" since Christmas

so thats it please everyone share your shitty stories and fuck off right now if your thinking of posting some shit like im trolling or whatever that shit is

2. You just turned 18 and thought you didn't need insurance?:confused:

3. i just typed all that shit and all you said was that, obviously you didn't work it out but thats not the main point of the story

but if you must ask then, i couldn't be fucked paying for mistakes i wouldn't make i see the folly of it now but if we all had the gift of hindsight

4. sounds like a rough day man..

i bought a 21k car when i was 16 and it was the biggest mistake I made in my life. still 9k in debt 4 years later..

im kinda in the same boat as you, but i didnt get into a bunch of accident hah, i had about 5 grand saved up when i hit 16, blew it all on weed, smoked up too many people, then decided to buy my car, it makes saving money impossible at this point.

and that really sucks you had to find that out about your girl, its hard to handle. but.. there is someone out there who would love to be with you and wouldnt do such a thing to you.

just keep your head up bro, lifes rough at times... well alot of the time, but life is the best gift you could have ever recieved, and you better cherish it!

5. Sounds like you got yourself in a rut, just remember this too shall pass.

6. Did you ever consider paying off the depreciation and selling it?

7. Were you wasted when you were driving or something?

I can't imagine causing that kind of havoc sober.

8. #8 (=420_soldier=), Mar 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2010
    thanks guys (except DirtyPete) that helps just to hear stuff like that

no i wasn't wasted and just becuase this is an internet sight and you've been with the site for ages and made heaps of posts doesn't mean you can be cunt to people all it means is you've wasted more of your life than most people

maybe I'm different but people have bad days

9. Whoa don't jump the gun man. Nobody is being out of line here. Having 3 separate accidents in 1 day isn't the kind of thing you hear often.

10. Yes I've considered it, but ive grown to love my car, even tho it may be holding my back financially. At some point it will be all payed, then time for mods!

But anyways, yeah man just dont get down on yourself, everyone has shitty days, and theres ALOT of people in far worse situations than ourselves.

11. yea man good point dirty pete if you read this im sry im just wasted and pissed off

i just had a really unlucky day and i was pretty stoned but im not blaming it on that

12. its okayyy. Everyone has their bad days, and everyone has their terrible days. Just think of it this way, your just getting all that bullshit out of the way early. Would you rather have this happen while your 40 and raising kids, or now, while you support only yourself, and while it may not seem like it, but you just have to think about the endless possibilites that could of happened, or made this situation worse. A

And for your girlfriend, id just drop it and get over it. If she was sleeping with your best friend since christmas, she was asking for it. Whores will be whores, sometimes theres not much you can do about it. But i know how you feel. Sometimes i see girls that just WAYYY overdo the whole slut act, and im like "is your vagina public access? Cause it really seems like it".....And then they have the nerve to get pissed at me! Im like what the fuck bitch, YOU came at me. Plus your the whole towns pleasure pooch! Give that thing a break. But yeaaaa. Just get over it. Better times will ALWAYS come around, wether your expecting them or not.

13. just wondering, why would you quit your job after something like this happened??

14. I quite my job about two week's ago because I had to start tafe (college) full time

15. thats one reason you buy a cheap car to learn to drive, cause it looks like your not so good.

and i'd take a cheap car with a big stereo over midrange car