Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just another close call

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Highly Educated, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Toked up the other night on a friends back patio nobody was around and we hid everything away when we were done. But the next morning his older sister (who would tell his rents) comes right up to us and asks "Did you guys smoke pot last night?" and he's like caught off guard and says "No, why?" She says "well all the chop suey is gone and the one time I smoked pot I ate a hole box of cereal dry." after she left we burst out laughing and were like well the chop suey was pretty good

2. i don't even need to say it

3. How did she manage to eat a hole?

4. why would she snitch if shes done it and admitted to eating all that haha XD

5. Lolol dude I pretty much had that same situation with my sister!! Good times :smoke:

6. Hahah, that sound's pretty funny. You should of shared with your sister

7. Pretty funny I guess.

8. #8 Highly Educated, Sep 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Because once my she hit 18 she changed into a law abiding robot haha

9. Pfft you both just need to get along and hit the bong.. :bongin:

10. i do. cool story bro

11. Cereal is the shit when high. But not dry. Thats not a lie. Oh my.

12. hahahaha sick rhymes lol dude im baked!