(just an idea) Proposal to legalize weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Jc007, Jan 28, 2010.

1. :smoking::smoking::smoking:

Ok keep in mind this is basically just a high-idea lol but i thought maybe its important enough to put up here and maybe someone will see some use in it.

Alright so what if we just legalize the selling of weed, like from gas stations and other GOVERNMENT places. Yeah it would sucks to pay ridiculous prices because they will be taxed like cigs, but its worth not being fined or thrown in jail in my opinion. Also they would NEVER sell weed with seeds (good if u think about it) to stop people from growing their own. And they will never sell seeds at all, in fact make it extremely illegal to grow ur own weed so that way the gov't thinks that they will always have control and be able to make money but in reality most people will still grow their own from seeds that they have now and from buying them off this site. If u think about it its not a bad idea, because no matter how illegal it is if u have been growing pot now and havent been caught yet ur doing something right so why not fucking say that if u get caught ur sentence is 20 years in prison for simply growing weed lol.( i think that we would have to make it seem like the gov't is coming out on top so they will be more willing to legalize) And this also stops inexperienced people from growing weed and would just be better out there. Then people can get jobs growing weed and shit. Anyways, if u do buy seeds from the gov't or this site or wherever u should be able to buy a license to grow so u dont get thrown in jail. (then u can make fake ones to sell to people if u want lol) the license would have to be renewed like a drivers license and can be taken away if misused ... shit i lost my train of thought lol ... um oh i guess thats pretty much it, but u should comment on this and tell me whats wrong with my plan and together we can come up with a decent plan to finally legalize weed!

2. so what your saying is you want to increase the penalty for growing to 20 years in prison.:eek: yea your idea is fucked. sorry man back to the drawing board

3. i was just saying that it doesnt matter what the punishment is because most likely no one will have to grow their own anymore and the people who do are obviously good enough to not get caught ...

4. I see where you're going with it, to make the politicians think they've won. But we need full legalization, not just being able to buy it, but not grow it. This is a harmless plant, it should not be illegal to grow.

Also, you won't be able to convince politicians like this. They're only going to give in after the state's have done it, and they see the increased revenue and decreased crime. And even then, they're going to avoid it, because as politicians, they refuse to admit they were wrong, and they don't want to be the first to say pot is okay, and look bad to all the other close-minded Americans.

5. yeah i would like it to be fully legalized but we would have to start somewhere ... by the way ur quote is fucking hilarious! :D