Just an idea on states that already have leagalized weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by GreatGrammy, Apr 28, 2018.

?

Good idea?

1. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. In states where weed is legal I think it would be great if growers could annonyously drop off an ounce of their own weed and trade in for an ounce of another gowers weed. Imagine if there was like a organization who decides the thc level and weed grade and then you trade your weed comparable to someones with similar thc, etc. Yes I am high lol

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Like PotHeads aren't going to trade and share...Duh Dope will be on the move once it goes legal here in Canada on Canada Day - July First....
    We'll be yapping a lot about the stupid Laws.. Made by the losing side.. Those can be changed starting july01

3. You guys clearly dont grow or have friends who do. First of all, the thc % and strain genetics and such are all determined through extensive lab testing at licensed facilities. Legalization (for medicinal or recreational purposes) only serves to make the product safer and the consumer better informed via mandatory lab tests and labeling.

And second of all, everyone shares with everyone in every growing community. If you live in a legal state and you grow cannabis either for personal (6 flowering plants in Cali) or commercial use, odds are most of your friends/aquantences/neighbors do too. And ounces are handed out, like sticks of gum. not "traded" per say.

• Like Like x 2
  4. And as far as Canada, I lived in Vancouver from 2008-2016 and by 2010 there were a few "legit" medical dispensaries, by 2014 there were lots of medical dispensaries, by 2016 the retail market was starting to get overconcentrated and many would let you buy without a med card.

From my friends living in Vancouver, Toronto, and Halifax, apparently now it's basically just a free for all (adults). They just want to make sure you're at least 19 and then you're good to go. Apparently most of them will he shutting down when the new laws take affect. Raids are occurring more frequently because it's just so blatant that the "rules" in place are not being followed. A buddy's dispensary got raided twice in a month but nobody goes to jail so they just restock and are back in business within a day or two.

It's the wild west out there, but things will change dramatically. They only issued something like 45 dispensary licenses (cant remember if that was just for Ontario or Nationwide) but they are going to have to crack the whip hard on in licensed shops trying to stay in business if they want to make any money off the industry because these guys are not used to paying hefty taxes and the market will have to Adjust.

Anyway, just my two cents/rant. (And yes I too am stoned. Dont really smoke too much these days so when I do... i leave long tangential rants on cannabis forums... apparently)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Have no idea what you are talking about. I obviously grow as you can see in my journals but my social life is personal and maybe I am unable to share with other in Mass the way I wish I could. Maybe I am severely disabled. So your comments I feel are unfair.

• Like Like x 1
  6. sounds like it would cost a lot of money for something that can already be done without an organization, lab tests are not cheap. i bet you could find a local co-op to join and trade with, but thats general plant and genetic trading rather then bud.

7. Sounds like it would be a lot of fun!

8. Sounds like heaven

• Like Like x 1
  9. Grammy grows some mighty fine looking plants, you may wanna check her journal out, you may learn something

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Wouldn't be that easy as many growers wouldn't smoke someone else weed unless tested. Due to numerous of growing reason. I like the group idea, but seems unrealistic.

• Like Like x 1
  11. If we could get together and do a co-op grow it would be great! Someone would be there all the time I'm sure either taking care of the plants or just hanging out. We wouldn't have to worry about anyone taking our weed. I can see in my mind some of us bringing our dogs to keep an eye, wow real gangsta stuff lol

Oh yeah, wait, its legal here lmao