Just an idea for my MFLB...

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by KeepinItLit, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Don't ridicule me if this is a dumb idea or anything :X

So if you were to attach a gallon size baggy to one part of the stem of a MFLB, and then connect the other part of the stem to the box, while vaping, wouldn't the vapor go into the bag, when holding the box vertically upwards? As in Stem facing up. Then cut a whole into the bag, and begin to inhale from there?

I know it would begin to condensate.... but just a thought....

sorry about that huge run-on up there. But yeah, just gimme your thoughts, and would the bag be toxic? o-o I'm referring to those glad or ziploc 1 gallons.
    :D

2. What would be the point? They sell a whip for the MFLB if you want cooler vapor. The vapor wouldnt rise and fill up the bag like you're asking, you would burn your weed after not too long

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxAnKqY7x_8]YouTube - Magic Flight - Launch Box being used with a bag ( Volcano Vape Style)[/ame]

not worth it imo..if you want to vape with bags..save up and buy a bag vaporizer like the zephyr ion,volcano,extreme q, herbaleaire.

4. haha omg i was gunna make a thread just like this. o well. it may not be better way to vape, but it is DEFINITELY useful. i have the mflb and it does take some time to understand how to use it to its full benefit. there are a few techniques that take some practice to learn, and if your vaping with your friends who dont know how to use it, they might burn your weed and get the screen all clogged. so i do use the bag idea when im with friends that dont know how to use the mflb. the vapor wont just rise into the bag though. it'll just burn your weed if you hold it. what you have to do is look of the rear of the box, the opposite side of the stem. and there a slit and a little gap. im not sure which one leads to the main chamber, but what i have found is that if you blow into the rear of the box while a baggie is strapped to the stem on the other end. you can blow out the vapor and fill the bag up with vapor and then pull the stem off and pass the bag around, using the stem as a mouth piece. anyways, u may hate the idea, but i find it usefull. enjoy:)