Just an FYI, it was me who banned AFD...

Discussion in 'General' started by IGotTheCottons, Dec 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. He has had MANY warnings, and still continues to ignore them... So he's now on a 1 month ban.

...Just thought I'd give you the heads up to possibly prevent all those "free AFD" threads that I just KNOW are going to be springing up.

If you have any questions - PM myself, or another mod. Do not start a thread - that just brings more drama...

2. Not sad about it myself.

The guy was a jerk towards me.

3. He's a jerk to everyone who disagrees with him.
    Just a question: why does he get so many warnings, when a newer, less 'respected' member who slipped up once gets banned instantly?
    Good fucking riddance.

4. No no no no... It's not quite like that...

It goes by how bad someone fucks up, mostly. Say someone JUST joins this site... They have maybe 20 posts or so... Then they go on a trolling spree where they don't do anything but start shit... They get ousted right away because it's obvious they're only here to start shit.

Otherwise... Recent joiner, or long time member, they get a warning or infraction (depending on the severity of what they did).

There are many factors that we take into account when determining whether to ban someone or just give them a warning/infraction... And it would take A LOT of time to go through them all, lol.

EDIT: I'd like to add that this isn't a bash AFD thread. If you have ill feelings towards him, this is not the place to express them.

5. To avoid infractions, follow this rule.

6. He'll be back, he just needs a GC tolerance break.

7. Didn't mean to 'bash' him, just pointing out that any 'Free AFD' threads that you expect won't be posted by me.

8. fuck that

free scooby

(yea im still on that shit, kicking the dead horse until it rots over my shoes)

:cool:

one time i got an infraction for my signature

laughable

9. Whoa, did he get banned again? I think that this should be a sign that we just don't need him, or rather, his attitude, here.

10. whats right is right, you dont follow the rules, you get wacked, no exceptions, even for 'made' guys.
    i thought he was a nice guy, but he had it coming.

11. Mweh, I know AFD personally... I know what he's like. That doesn't need explaining; What does is how much you silly stoners humor him.

I do the same, but it's in the context of a session...

You guys are just f'n silly :p

That led to excess, etc... and here we are.

It's all rather amusing.

12. Agreed floydian, Hes a nice guy but we all kinda pushed his antics too far :p

13. I like having him around, but it's up to him to follow the rules like the rest of us

14. True that. Some people have fun pushing limits though.

I don't mind AFD, his sarcastic comments often bring a smile to my face. You gotta take it with a grain of salt.

15. yea..i dont mind him being banned..i like talking to him on AIM..but he broke the rules..cant say much about that

16. ...Personally I think the guy is an idiot he -repped me for talking down to him, and fucking look at some of his posts. He is so arrogant that he thinks he is better then everyone and can talk down to them, but when someone says anything he doesn't agree with he freaks out. I hope that he understands why he has been banned but he has such an ego he will probably think that its everyone ganging up on him and he did nothing wrong, I may be reading too far into how he thinks by just reading his posts, and I hope he does learn his lesson but i doubt it.

17. Damn I missed this one too :smoke:

Hes cool....changes things up. Ive said it once ill say it again. The smartasses on the forum keep things interesting. Sometimes the attitude gets you too close to the line though

18. He reminds me of the one-upper from those Axe commercials.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.