Just an enternaining conversation I over heard

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ninja scrub, Feb 10, 2012.

1. #1 ninja scrub, Feb 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2012
    Sitting at McDonalds with some friends and behind me I heard this conversation

Girl 1: "He failed a drug test so now he might go to jail for invading his probation"
    Girl 2: "Why'd he go outside?!"
    Girl 1: "What?"
    Girl 2: "I thought he had to go outside to invade his probation"
    Girl 1: "No, when you invade your probation that means you didnt pass a drug test"
    Girl 2: "Why would he go take a drug test when he was high? He should have waited for it to wear off so he could have done better on his test!"
    Girl 1: "cuz he's stupid"

Idk, made me lol so it seemed like it was worth posting :smoke:

2. I'm way too high for this.

3. *nods*
    I understand bro

4. holy shit man

I don't know why I keep getting surprised at how idiotic some people are.

smh at those airhead girls...

5. Why is there so much ignorance in this world. People of this generation should be a hell of a lot smarter with all the information they are exposed to from the internet.

6. Dude why were you eavesdropping on my conversation!

7. LOL they sound like some air head Paris Hilton type of bitches

8. If you blow in their ear, they will thank you for the refill.

9. Ah, probation must be one of those new countries in Eastern Europe. They were actually using a metaphor where drugs are... drugs and going outside means to go out of the box politically. So when the President of Probation stole drugs from the Swedes he was violating their 70 year old treaty. Then they invaded his country, it was on the news.

This was the 'test' where his integrity would be challenged. He's stupid for failing it.

10. How do these people make it through life and survive? How can someone soo stupid survive?

The welfare system must be pretty fucking good and the education system must be pretty fucking bad

11. Dumb bitchez

12. I know way too many bitches like that haha... actually... it's pretty damn depressing =(

13. Geez that's bad. Seems so uneducated. I am glad I don't hear too much of that bullshit around where I live. I am sure most big cities are full of these.

14. [quote name='"Happy Times"']Why is there so much ignorance in this world. People of this generation should be a hell of a lot smarter with all the information they are exposed to from the internet.[/quote]

It's sad isn't it?

15. Dumb. As. Balls.