just about shit myself

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Feb 22, 2006.

1. i went to pickup a half oz of coke for 400 and i had to be quick about it cuz i was in the hood and it was dark so dude threw the bag on my lap n i gave him the cash, then i drove away to get out of the hood, then when i was finally out i looked at the bag n was like "what the fuck is this!!" n weighed it out n it weighed to 3.5, i was ready to fuckin kill someone and my phone rang n it was him n he was like "dude i gave you the wrong bag but i'm goin to reup i'll get you the rest tomorrow"

i better get my fuckin blow tomorrow cuz if i dont i'm gonna rob this fucker

2. hahah damn that sucks he better get it to ya quick i would be pissed

3. lol, atleast the geezer phoned u bak, make sure u get ur shit after coughin up that amount of cash!!!

4. Coke deals r ghey.

5. post what happens bro.. seems like everything is chill cuz he called you back but you never know when you're dealing with coke. people will actuallly kill over it.

6. isn't 400 for half oz of coke really good?

7. I've had a dealer called back to tell me that and then never come back. Good luck gettin' your shit back though...

8. It was supposed to be a half, and it turned out to be an 1/8th?
    Atleast eyeball it before you give the cash damn.

9. Tell us how it goes..

10. Yeah tell us how it goes. But shit, 400 for a half ounce...nice deal. The dude was honest too. That's nice. Most woulda just sed fuck it I'll pretend like I gave him the half o.

11. I wish I had some coke. but $400 for a half. It's gotta be close to pure.

12. I bought oz of weed and me and my friends got back to my place and it was like a quarter. I did not get both bags off my dealers countertop. Scared me shitless though. I called her and went back and got it. Glad he called you.

13. Damn dude, i hope you get the rest

14. why can't all drug dealers be honest?

15. good of him to call you back, tell us how it goes.

16. possibly or it could be cut all to hell..

id say any street product is cut at least 1/3

17. Every post where somone talks about any other drugs then weed you put it down. No one cares if your anti drug so shut the fuck up its getting annoying.

:hello:eric:hello:

18. around here an eightball is $200 so a half O for $400 is really good

19. Girl drug dealer?

I think im in love

20. awww eric, I haven't noticed the other threads but he didn't say coke was bad just that dealers are ghey. I thought it rather amusing. :p

negligent, it is absolutely amazing that the guy called you back!