Just about jizzed in my pants!

Discussion in 'General' started by NinjaToker92, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Yea if you don't know anyone but there are some home grows or runs from michigan dispensary

2. You just mad because you can't get good hook ups like this haha. Get off his sack man.. he got a hook up, dealer told him it was some dank shit. Who cares what type it was.. long as it's green, it's good with me

3. Just post a pic of the entire 1/2 oz. Why would you post a pic of one nug?

4. Pics or gtfo

5. how to post safely? is that a joke? i post pics of my bud to my photobucket every week, then post the pics on here. If you wanna be really safe, I think imgur erases exif data from images when you upload them there.

Oh and you'll need to buy a brand new laptop, go to starbucks, pay *cash* to use their wifi, use a proxy, upload them to imgur, destroy camera and computer, then burn off your fingerprints.

Works every time.

6. Good shit mayne, Strawberry Cough is definitely one of my favorite sativas.

7. the only camera i have is my cell phone so yeah, idk

8. Though I completely agree with most of what your saying, some strains actually do have a different "taste"/smell to them. Though I was buying from the same guy everytime, we used to pick up this shit we called "Clementine Kush" And I swear, when you took a hit, you could tell what it was.

9. [​IMG]

For the love of Buddha, let the man enjoy his drugs. Then unclench and let the stick drop out.

10. Guys just shut the fuck up. Really who cares if it's strawberry cough or not? Childish as fuck.

11. There is good weed no matter where you go. Cuz you know, people can grow it too....

12. god luck with the new connect, if he provides smoke you are happy with ata reasonable price all is well :smoke:

13. You are a Debbie Downer my good sir.

14. [​IMG]

i hope this furthers you in life to the greatest extent possible.. you detective, you ;)