Just about jizzed in my pants!

Discussion in 'General' started by NinjaToker92, Nov 16, 2011.

1. I met a new dealer today and i told him I wanted an eighth and he said it was 40. I meet up with him and he gives me a half of strawberry cough for 40! I love my life right now.

2. leave that for a day and you'll have terrible smegma.

3. lucky maufucka haha.

enjoy bro

4. Correction.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWDROlOG3-s&feature=related]Half Baked - YouTube[/ame]

6. I already smoked some of it. it is strawberry cough and it is really really good. Plus I weighed it and it was a half oz.

7. #8 Solipsist NPC, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    So you know its strawberry cough. How exactly? And what does you smoking it and it being good weed, have to do with the skepticism of it legitimately being strawberry cough.

Are you insinuating that you can tell what strain a bud is with no knowledge about it other then what you know from looking at it and smoking it? Because you, and no one on Earth can do that.

Just wondering, did you grow it? Did you get it from a medical dispensary? Did you see the grow?

Or did some black market drug dealer just tell you the weed he was selling is "strawberry cough", and you just believed him?

8. [quote name='"NinjaToker92"']

I already smoked some of it. it is strawberry cough and it is really really good. Plus I weighed it and it was a half oz.[/quote]

Pwned

9. Does it matter, really man. Its a name. No need to be a hardass, it doesn't matter.

10. So a total stranger gave you a 1/2 oz. for $40? Why would anyone with a stable mind do that?

11. pics or didn't happen.

just kidding. thats pretty sweet. just hope he doesn't come looking for a favor.

12. It was a very mellow head high. It looked at felt exactly like strawberry cough the my friends got me from dispenceries. Also, quit being such a damn pessimist, its a half oz of good shit and I got it for 40 dollars. He gave me a discount because he's good friends with someone i've known since I was a little kid.

13. I know, I always just kind of feel the need to point this out.

The years of being around people idioticly believing what phony names drug dealers slap on there weed, kinda has got to me.

14. You lucky dog.

My dealer got busted...for the third time.

Doh!!! :(

15. Your eighth weighed up to a half Oz. ?

Edit: re-read it. But still, gotta be a total load. Toss some pics up please

16. #17 Solipsist NPC, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    The fact that it was a "a very mellow head high". And "looked and felt exactly like strawberry cough from medical dispensaries". Really doesn't prove ANYTHING about the legitimacy of whether or not it was strawberry cough.

Claiming you can buy completely random weed from a drug dealer, with NO knowledge of its source, and be able to tell what strain it is, is like claiming you can shoot lasers out your ass.

Its like claiming if someone gave you a glass of wine you have never had before, and you had no knowledge about its origin, and saying you could tell exactly what year it was bottled and what orchard the grapes came from.

Its physically impossible.

17. I hear all they have in Indiana is shit weed. I feel like the luckiest stoner on earth.

18. 6.5 million people and no one can get ahold of dank?

seems kinda unreasonable dontcha think?

19. ill post a bud shot of one of the nugs, but first i need to know how to post it safely