Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just about had a heart attack.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by miztokealot, Dec 20, 2011.

1. It's storming bad here in Dallas right now, and it's just now rolling into my area. Sky's green "tornado weather", winds blowing. My door to the balcony blows open. I get up to shut it and I heard a loud crash. My laptop fell. And now it's pouring, sounds like small pieces of hail.

Bad time to be high and spooked.

Although now that I've calmed down a bit, it's quite relaxing to be stoned during a thunderstorm.

2. I love being stoned and putting my head back and closing my eyes to listen to the rain on the roof and thunder in the distance. Always very meditative.

3. [quote name='"zknewman"']I love being stoned and putting my head back and closing my eyes to listen to the rain on the roof and thunder in the distance. Always very meditative.[/quote]

Yes :)

4. There's nothing like chilling on a covered porch during a thunderstorm, roasting up a bowl... Damn I wish this t-break would go faster haha

5. Lmao tell me about it. Yesterday at 1 a.m. I was smoking a doobie and a freaking earthquake happened lol :D

6. Bwahaha....when I lived in Humboldt we had a huge earthquake in Jan 2010. This was before I started smoking, but my aunt was high and the earthquake was a 6.5. She just starts running down the hall scream "Oh my god it's a fuckin' earthquake, ahhh" and hides in the bathtub (right for a tornado, wrong for an earthquake). Of course the power is out for like 6 hours or something.

7. My girlfriends parents have a tin roof and she has a big temperpedic bed and 1 year her parents went to canada for a while and me and her would get soooooooooooooooooooo high and lay in her bed and listen to the rain with our eyes closed...I would fall asleep in seconds if I didnt try to stay awake...amazing

8. This is perfect.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYw7eJYadco]RainyMood - YouTube[/ame]

9. Being high in crazy weather is pretty fuckin' fun...I always had weird luck and lived, or it was the weed, and I don't believe in luck which means it had to be the green!:cool:

10. Right on. Get your ass out on that porch OP!

11. haha that's funny, something similar happened here. The windows started to shake, rattle and made weird sounds (kind of like a hurricane), I thought it was a little windy outside but then out of nowhere the ground starts shaking and my whole fucking neighborhood (and adjacent states, lol) started screaming,yelling so loud, damn, shit was ridiculous. I mean, I was butt naked, with a joint in my hand and a fucking earthquake under my feet. I could handle it, although I got to be honest, shit was scary but fun.

12. Dallas ! :D
    My tv turned off i was like wtf.

13. you have a balcony? right on.