Just About Fucking Over Gc

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 420stoner, Oct 24, 2007.

1. i have been a member of GC for almost 3 years and im not shown hardly any repect. my last thread i had a bad heat problem and didnt know what to do aboput it. out of 50 views...not one reply...well GC that lovly hazexkali mist female in my pics has passed away bc of this WTF!!

420stoner

2. Relax....take a deep breath....and dont blame others for your own mistakes. Sorry you lost your girl but blaming GC aint really doing much but making you look silly.

Perhaps read back and take a look at your original question and maybe ask, "What did I write wrong" instead of "all attanetion should be on me, answer my question now".

Just some passive agressive advice bud.

PS....get more fans

3. Ouch.

Well Im sorry that your plants didnt make it. But I think you are going a little to far saying because of no one replying, your plants died. Are there NO other resources on the net? Information super highway, and we are the only ones that can help? I find that a little too harsh. 50 views, I know I view a lot of growing threads, but I dont have advice.
    I feel bad, the blades are usually good at getting advice out there, I also have seen some of the growers that used to be full of answers disappear over time..
    I think you should take it easy, its hard to believe that you were sitting at your computer waiting for answers from someone else while your babies died. You shouldve been doing more research, rather than letting the time pass you and your plants by.

4. how can you blame a marijuana growing forum because your plant died?

its your fault completly no one from here is going to go to your house to hold your hand and most of the people that are looking at your thread are people that are just starting to learn.... so give your head a shake and i think you owe GC an apology.

andrew

5. Good job on watching your plants die! :hello:

Maybe nexttime your plants are dieing you'll do something other than wait for people who are busy keeping their plants alive to help you...

And don't rule out that factor that you might just not have it.. A few buddies of mine are like that.. couldn't keep a plant alive to save their life.. maybe your green thumb is not so green?

Either way Good luck keeping your next ones alive.. I promise if you post again in dire need, I'll respond!

6. my haze x kali mist has ben flowering for 5 weeks now and i only have a few white hairs......i just got a temp gauge a few days ago and the room has been 80F with lights off 90F with them one and the room open and up to 100F with it closed up...:eek:.....i got great ventalation now 70F with lights off and 82F with them on even with room closed up. my ? is has the temp been up for to long for it to even bud now? or will i see improvement and eveything be ok now?

here's his post!! the first thing I see wrong with this whole thing is, he was not prepared for his grow!! looks to me that having a temp gauge from the start is a must , you would have seen this was happening! also in the same post you say you GOT "great ventalation" NOW and temps have been down to 70 at night and 80 with lights on with the door closed !! looks to me you solved the prob and did not need to have anyone post to help you ???

if you don't have everything yo need for a grow then I tell ya get it before the next one !!! PH tester is also needed!!

goodluck on your next grow
    cheers

7. man, people are so mean on here sometimes! 420stoner, you have been so awesome to me, always showing your support. i am just not a good enough grower to answer your questions sometimes. so sorry to hear about your plant. don't give up on this forum. i think a lot of people like me just don't know how to answer your questions. there are a lot of good people on this forum though. hang in there!

8. i remember reading that thread, and yes it did lead me to believe that you had it under control and didnt need any additional help so...

9. I'm sorry man, I read your thread and didn't reply. :eek:

To me it sounded non-urgent, as you'd already solved your problem with new ventilation, and could therefore wait for an experienced sativa grower to answer.

Had you bumped the thread, I would have replied along the lines of 'Should be fine, especially if they've continued growing in the last 5 weeks', with a caveat that I don't grow or know sativas.

I may also have tried to reassure you with your long flowering cycle, and tales of indicas that have no problems at much higher temperatures, and if they do, they usually show it way earlier than your plant is.

I'm gonna have to call cowpoo all over that statement though, sorry.

Your plant has supposedly suffered the high temperatures in flower for at least the last 5 weeks with no posts from you to the sick plants forum about it.

You bought a thermometer 6 days ago.

You posted your concerns (not visible or verifiable problems) about the temp 3 days ago.

You expect me to believe that from showing no visible signs of a problem, within 3 days the plant is dead?

Nope. No way. I don't.

Is there something else on your mind you'd like to talk about?

10. I just looked the thread you are talking about and it sounded like you fixed the problem, not that it was so serious it was going to kill the plant.

Rabiez already beat me to it though... Sorry about the misunderstanding... :(

11. Hahhaha. LOL

Blaming us? You suck

12. sorry you lost your plant.

just being somewhere has nothing to do with respect.

Assuming ,that someone has "earned" it ,has been the downfall of many.:)

you'll do better on your next grow I'm sure.:gc_rocks:

13. Ha, you only bought a thermometer when the plant started having trouble? Sounds like it's a miracle your plant lived as long as it did...:rolleyes:

Ignorance killed your plant, not a lack of replies to your thread.

14. A note about your plant . The only thing you can do is move on . Dont even look backwards towards that failed plant . Just keep putting down clones or seeds and keep em growing and you will have a constant flow coming in . It is a basic LAW of life that BS will happen to slow down a persons plan . It is your job to get past the BS and anticipate the situation next time . IF you have been growing for 3 years , you should be close to doing this now . Otherwise you just dont have the Farmer Gene in your family lineage ..... I am lucky that I Do.. but some people just dont have it . Dont beat yourself up over the deal . Just move on . By the way , in nature large numbers of young plants need to be grown in order for a few to survive . This means anticipate Loses and factor in a few extra plants , so that when you have a die off you wont be crushed . I had a problem this year . A fuckin cat shit and pissed on one of my plants and it died very quickly . What did I Do ?? I cut the sucker down and moved on . By the way the cats are now being chased out of this lawn . DO what you can , and try not to let the same mistake get you twice .

There are a couple of true hippies on this forum , I can see it from the good natured way that they post . They simply didnt think that your situation was urgent because of the way you wrote your letter .

The Dickheads who ran you down , dont really deserve the time of day . Just ignore em and the Real hippies ( only ones who will be there ) will come forward to help you .

15. Its all good 420, im sad for your girl but i believe she touched you somewhere enough to make you try again.As for the forum respect..it means nothing.I keep thinking about the next problem thats gonna kill my girls..hermies, thrips, mites, mold, heat, water, ferts,..it can be overwhelming but in time you'll catch stride.Just listen to the plants, plan ahead, and remember the old adage."If it needs to be done right, do it yourself"..peace blade/:)

16. Hey long time no see. I finally made it back to GC and was looking over some of my old post from years ago. First off, I'm sorry everyone for this thread. I have matured immensely since then and hope everyone still welcomes me back with open arms.

With love,

420stoner

17. You're always welcome in the City. I'd rather have people here who can own up for their rash over reactions and be mature about it than the hundreds of 14 year olds we seem to have.

Still, sorry about that plant, what a shame.

18. welcome back.

19. damn this thread is old as fuck, welcome back