just a warning..

Discussion in 'General' started by MrSmokebigbuds, Apr 2, 2003.

1. iam tryin to get off caffean...its really bad(soda) lol,its goten to the pont were i need it to get to sleep, yah thats bad, and when i dont have it i get really assholealy(the best way i could put it) so if u get yelled at by me or what ever dont take it perosnly

2. im pretty addicted to caffeine, too. Not as much as you are but pretty bad. My parents never keep much soda at home so when I come home from school I go into withdrawal and when I com back to school I feel so much better. Nothing like a coke and a pop tart to start your day.

3. thanks for the heads up ;)

yeah man caffeene is a bitch to get rid of. usually worse in coffee drinkers than soda, the soda is worse in the sense of all the sugar in it too though.

good luck man

4. Thanks for the heads up, MrSbb! Drink lots of water...it helps. I cut myself off too and got really grumpy but after a week or so, I was fine.

5. If i stopped drinking safeway select cola I would probably die. I drink a 12-pack every day! Sometimes If I have alot of programming to do I go through a case (24 cans). I dont think i'll ever be abke to quit. I dont care if I die younger, I'd rather have a good short life rather than a long restricted life.:)

6. this pretty accuratly shows me. lol [​IMG]

7. Hey man, That sounds like me too... Or how I am in the middle of the night. Caffeine is my savior in white robes! :)

8. Once I went through a 12 pack in a day. Kinda felt sick after that. I try to keep myself down to a 12 pack a week now.

9. hmmmm, thats odd

i drink about 5-8 sodas a day about., but need it to get to sleep ?¿

10. even when programming (it helps me think) and drinking a full case in a day I dont feel sick. I feel sick without it.

11. yeah, if I dont drink any soda the whole day I get bad headaches then a little bit after I have some mt dew my headaches go away :D

12. Soda feels all tingly in your throght after you smoke a J too;).