Just a thought

Discussion in 'General' started by Switch, Apr 1, 2003.

1. If you were to have three legs.... in between which ones would your genitals go?

2. I'd love to see inside your brain....

3. i think maybe you'd have a testicle in each hand. i'm not sure about the penis though.

not sure about women either..

4. when i was a little kid we went to the zoo, and i saw an elephant with 5 legs.

5. i think the genitals would be sprouting out of the second leg

unless, like, the extra leg was growing on your head or something..

that would be killer

6. Three legs? I think I'd demand one extra leg. However, if it were just three legs, I guess I'd want them to be between the right leg and the middle one if they were all side by side. A man should have his accessories between the two outside legs and maybe his main equipment attached to the middle leg...somehow or another...if not, then they should all be between the left leg and the middle one. If I had three legs, I could really leg wrestle a man down. But, I haven't got three legs and now I feel all weird for having answered one of Switchy Boy's odd questions when I should have said what I wanted to originally which was "Dude, you're insane!!!;)" Instead, now I also appear insane! :)

7. LoL! Where the fuck do you come up with this stuff, dude! That's crazy! But seriously, to answer your questions, I'd like to have mine attached between my left and middle leg. I don't know why, just seems like it'd be nice!

8. I'd just solve the problem by getting a second batch of genitals so i'd be packin between all my legs

9. lol packin

I was thinking along these lines too! :) imagime the sex people be having?!

10. Get one of each brand, and you'd never have to leave the house! Somebody tells ya to go fuck yourself, YOU CAN!!!