Just a thought

Discussion in 'General' started by DoctorReefer, Feb 17, 2013.

1. you know that feeling that you remember having when you first started blazing. weather it was your first time or a few times after your first time or whatever. that indescribable feeling of happiness. That feeling you keep "chasing." like every time you smoke your smoking for that feeling but its never like you think its gonna be, you never get that feeling again. what if everybody that smokes is chasing that same exact feeling?

I'm a rambling idiot, I know.

2. Dude, I kind of get it.
    When I started smoking, I was still in many senses, a child.
    I had so much less to worry about and the drug being completely new to me, totally effected me different. I mean I was pretty pure lol...for me.

Did you ever have these times though, like what I had...where you get super baked and suddenly "remember" connecting to this level before. like you just forgot how baked you could possibly get, until you got there, and remembered what it was like
    because i had that
    i think im having that again

3. yeah totally, I honestly could never remember all that much what it was like to be baked when i first started besides just knowing it was awesome, until I got baked again. Then I'd be like OOOOOOO Kay. Iv'e never taken a T-break for an extended period of time sense I became an everyday smoker so I wonder if a T-break could make me achieve that level of high again.

4. yeah sometimes a t-break is just what you need.

5. My highs now are better than they ever were.

Then again I smoke higher quality green nowadays.

6. I was in a lucky situation because my brother nd Dad were already pot heads before I started, so I was smoking Dank from the start, none of that 10 g for me. looking back, it destroyed my tolerance

7. I love that feeling when you and your mates are getting high, and you think you're eaaaaaasily the highest one there, like getting all quiet because you're flying well above the others, and everyone else is just chatting, seeming normal and contained, when you clock one of your other mates being pretty quiet too, and your eyes meet and you see how fucking doped out they are, and you just look at each other and start cracking up because you're both secretly on the same fucking level.

8. WHen i dont smoke for a couple of days. And when those couple of days have passed. And then i wake and bake. MAN that happyness is there again :)

9. I'm not chasing shit, I'm running from all of you.:cool: