Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just a thought, Feel free to hate.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PeacePot, Dec 6, 2011.

1. My thought is very profound so i will try to shorten it as much as i can.

Well i hear a-lot of people saying "Maine weed shuuud be legaleee maineee"

But my personal thought is no, it shouldn't, people who smoke weed are usually people who opened their mind up to the idea of cannabis consumption and enjoy it as a therapy or to have fun once in a while -some daily- and usually 99% of the stoners i meet are really cool down to earth people, now stick with me, imagine you go to yahoo news or your daily news paper and read "MARIJUANA FULLY AVAILABLE LEGAL'Y", their would be huge Chinese corporations making it growing it adding chemicals so it grows faster and maybe even use genetic mutation -adding gene's/cells of animals in order to keep away pests/induce growth- and all... i prefer keeping shit how it just is, post your thought.

2. I really like the way it sits now, too. I think if every state was to OK the medicinal dispensaries, everyone would be happy.

+Rep for not being a typical "Legalize it, dude" stoner. Glad to see you think :) .

3. I would titty fuck the shit out of that girl in your avvy.

4. im not sure, think of how beer is

5. You could still grow your own...

6. I was about to post a reply about keeping marijuana non-commercialized, but then I looked at that avatar. I'm not even a breast man but dayummmmm

7. The only reason I wouldn't want it legal is because my area has got me spoiled....
    i can get a bag of low grade mids for 50 an ounce.....I smoke a lot....like 5 grams a day
    and if it were to go legal I wouldn't be able to afford that since it would be all dank getting sold i assume....
    as far as chemicals being added to your bud once it legal...i dont think that would happen. and if it did, no one would buy or support that shit so it would be a way to lose money.
    a lot of ppl smoke weed and the market just wouldn't be there to have contaminated bud....we know what we want...its not like ciggs...ciggs are designed to get you addicted and kill you...weed is not.

8. Just shinin' some light :D .

9. all this medical and legalization stuff is just talk. if it was legal to grow your own, and as much as you want, that would be the dream. maybe it's still cool to be illegal to drive high or even selling weed.

the law should change so you can do anything on your own property, including growing a plant. i would just smoke my own weed for the rest of my life, no hassle with bull shit...including spending big bucks. and think of the millions of people that would turn their property into farmland. the world will quickly turn into the world it's supposed to be.

10. I would titty fuck that girl, and i'm a girl!

I think it should stay illegal. think of how fucked up some people are straight. imagine them having the ability and go buy pot at easily, at anytime.

11. But the point is...

You can still get arrested for a fucking bit of plant matter...

Legalize it everywhere.

/thread

12. okay, that is a pretty good point! :)

can I pick the people who smoke?

13. i don't think it would go the way of the corporations. i live in a very pro-cannabis city, and sure, there would be shitty companies that make shitty weed, but wayyyy too many people could simply grow it organically themselves for anyone to really make a profit off it. think about it. if it's legal, wouldn';t it be way cheaper for anyone to just have a grow op even if they tried to regulate it and add taxes.
    that's part of the reason it isn't legal and might never be: it is too easy to just grow yourself, however you want to.

14. #14 KillaWillaBilla, Dec 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2011

^^^ this is why America is failing bro cause you automatically say your weed will be from china get off your ass a grow your own, then it is American made and bomb PROBLEM SOLVED. Same thing with everything i can buy grocery store genetically altered tomatoes or i can grow some organic ones in my back yard. You probably eat Mcdonalds all the time too and bitch that it is loaded with shit when you can get off your ass and make a damn burger that is 5 times healthier. and lol not being a dick just saying lol and high lol.

15. hahaha! win.

16. I believe in the idea of decriminalization more I think the u.s law should read anything 4 plants or less or 4 ounces of marijuana or less for personal consumption is only a fine of 250 dollars or whatever they want to make it

This way we would be able to keep our stoner culture and we wouldn't have to worry about going to jail that's the only thing that really worries me

17. okay, if it is legalized though, then it would be government regulated. as much money as pot puts into the economy, there's no way they would allow people to grow their own without charging them.

18. Controlled substance.
    +21, with many laws pertaining to how it has to be grown.
    Can grow the same amount as you can with tobacco without a card.
    Can't drive while under the influence.
    No smoking in bars/restaurants.
    Cannot be sold to minors.

That's all I can think of as of now.

To the people that say people wouldn't buy it with tons of chemicals, where do you think all the schwag goes to from Mexico? People smoke it, regardless of how bad it is.

19. Why would it be 21+ when it doesn't have any effects on brain development? Or no effects have been proven

20. Decriminalizing marijuana is really the way to go.