Just a thank you to all you blades!

Discussion in 'General' started by HMJ Crimpz, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Back when i was a minor i used to read this site all the time and i was pretty immature back then i just loved drugs and i didn't care about anything else.. I used to be a little Delinquent.

I always looked at things differently too and i always hated on people and i was rude.
    I didn't even have morals.

Ever since i started looking at this site it molded my personality completley

There are so many wise people on this site I was 15 years old when i used to look at this site (Now Im 19 years old) I always spent my time on this site just reading stuff

So many blades taught me how to get morals taught me not to steal not me everything i know today

Some wise blade said "There is too many bad people in the world we don't need anymore" (Although its probally already a quote) I really think this site was the reason ive gained Maturity and learned alot of things.

This is why i thank you all for making me a better person. Love you Grasscity.

One Love.:p

2. Damn, You are turning into a wise one. :cool:

Thanks for speaking out to all the young Blades and Bladies. +:smoke:

3. You're welcome, even though I just started posting here a few months ago. <_<

Maybe I can further help you with your development? ;-)

4. Yeah it might kinda sound weird how this site has made me who i am today..

But i actually think it did

So much good advice on this site:smoke:

5. Wow, that's awesome man. Cheers :smoke:

6. this shit aint free you know

best pay by the end of the month...

its somethin i advice you to do feel me? somethin that would help keep you whole nawmeen?

*knocks down soda*

yeah yeah you'll be hearing from me again real soon

real soon

7. thats awesome.. grasscity is a great community

8. Hell yeah it is

I remember looking back when i was a kid i had a really fucked up mind

I used to think "Im going to do as much drugs as possible so i can die before the age of 30"

Like just fucked up shit like that.

And i used to steal stuff and everything

Then i learned morals.

9. thats awesome man..it really did the same thing for me. i have grown from a punk teen to a decent young man thru this site, thats what makes years old bladeshipps so special.:smoke::smoke:

10. Yeah dude when my attitude changed my parents noticed lol

and they always asked me how come your so good now

and in my mind i just wanted to saw

because of a marijuana forum mom :p